Hoofddorp – Permanent – Work from home
- Do you enjoy negotiation and stakeholder management?
- Indirect Procurement, Stakeholder management, Sustainability.
About Our Client
Our client is undergoing a transformation journey that has taken the company from a local oil refinery to a global leader in renewable solutions. The goal is to look for new ways to reduce the amount of carbon emissions and also innovate to find circular solutions. The culture is one of care, courage and cooperation.
As the indirect procurement specialist you will report into the procurement manager and you will be part of team that is responsible for categories that includes Professional services, Utilities, Chemicals, Logistics and ICT. Through operational excellence the procurement team will contribute to the profitability and growth of the business. Are you interested in contributing to a sustainable future? Apply now!
Responsibilities (but not limited to)
- Ensure the indirect procurement functions are compliant with processes and policies.
- Supporting the development and implementation of sourcing strategies.
- Executing sourcing strategies and be aware of market trends.
- Negotiations and relationship building with suppliers.
- Prepare RFQS for both long-term and single term purchases.
- Collaborate with team members in the Netherlands and counterparts abroad.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field
- 6+ years of experience of purchasing experience.
- Strong negotiation and communication skills.
- Ability to build strong stakeholder relationships and excellent business acumen.
- Proficiency in English is a must and Dutch/German is nice to have.
What’s on Offer
- Great salary & secondary benefits, in line with experience & knowledge
- Great growth and personal development opportunities
Sector Procurement & Supply Chain
Sub Sector Indirect Procurement
Industry Energy & Natural Resources
Jobs by location Hoofddorp
Contract Type Permanent
Consultant Adebusola Adekunbi
Job Reference JN-042023-6009875
Remote or office Work from home