Rotterdam – Full time
You are part of a professional and ambitious procurement team and you report to the Teamlead Sourcing & Procurement Support Europe & Africa. As the ‘engine’ of our department, you provide support to all our stakeholders in the Netherlands and you contribute to the further professionalization of the Sourcing & Procurement department.
Your role as a Procurement Support Officer:
- Managing procurement data in our ERP system (OCS), e.g. supplier and contract data and support end users with their requests.
- Supporting different procurement processes, like managing and maintaining the Preferred Supplier database, including supplier contracts.
- Developing and executing reports that do support the procurement process.
- Liaison between requesters in the Dutch terminals, Financial Support team and Procurement team, including regular visits to these terminals.
- Supporting the local Buyers with complicated changes in the Purchase Orders.
- Supporting the usage of the OCS system by developing guidelines and organizing small scale training sessions for users.
- By analyzing available reports, taking the initiative to start up improvement initiatives in the P2P process.
Requirements Procurement Support Officer:
- Degree in (HBO) Commercial Economics, Logistics, EIA, International Business, Industrial Engineering, Logistics Management or similar.
- 1-3 years relevant working experience.
- Valid driver’s license B.
- Dutch & English language skills are essential.
- Familiar to ERP systems is a plus.
- Essential competencies are: service-oriented, a self-starting, flexible and improvement-oriented work attitude, accurate and disciplined.
What we offer:
- A competitive salary of at least € 2,800 and a maximum of € 5,160 gross per month depending on your experience and knowledge.
- Holiday allowance of 8.33%.
- The option to buy 10 extra days of leave per year, in addition to the 30 days we already offer to you.
- A collective health insurance policy, whereby Vopak pays 50% of the nominal costs.
- A good pension plan through our own pension fund.
- Good career opportunities through various opportunities.
Then apply via the button. For more information about the vacancy and/or the recruitment process, please contact the recruiter via below contact details. An e-assessment can be part of the selection procedure.
Vopak is an equal opportunity employer. Everyone is different, and the differences in people allow us to match our ambitions and drive inclusion across the business. That’s why we are curious about who you are!
Meer weten over deze vacature?
Raphael Begeer via +31 10 400 2911 or firstname.lastname@example.org