Team Lead Procurement, Best, NB, NL
As a Team Lead Procurement you’ll have a driving role in process optimization, product cost reduction and quality improvement. You’ll work in a technical environment and translate technical product requirements towards actual suppliers base. Due to the project nature of the organization, you will be working closely with the project managers and engage in many cross functional collaborations. You’ll report to the Senior Director Supply Chain and lead a team of 6 FTE.
- Develop the Commodity and Supply category management
- Procurement life cycle management – Improve and deliver new products suppliers foundation and verify suppliers readiness for mass production
- Installation procurement supply base and methods and foundation
- Strategic supplier definition and management including long term contracts and short term commitments agreements
- Lead COGS Cost Reduction
- Supply Chain risk management ands mitigation, i.e. alternate sourcing
- Define and deploy CI culture, i.e.: Approved Supplier List, Supplier selection process, NPI (Procurement) process
- Support and develop the team to achieve procurement goals, including improved OTIF (on time in full) for products and documents, improved prices, and conditions for selected products
- Handle escalations for quality/quantity issues dealt with by purchasers.
- Negotiate prices and conditions for selected group of products.
- Focus on security of supply against best total cost of ownership.
- Continuously inform team an oneself about the latest trends
You have these qualifications and experience
- A Masters degree in Procurement & Supply Chain or other relevant degrees
- You have at least 5 years of experience in procurement leadership or related position
- A background in EV industry is an advantage
- You have a proactive and problem-solving mindset
- You have experience managing a team of people
- You have a passion for continuous improvement
- You are hands-on and flexible
- You are comfortable conceptualizing and dealing with different stakeholder levels
- Excellent communication skills in English. Knowledge of another language is a plus.
Heliox provides world class smart energy management solutions that are tailored and scalable within a fast changing e-mobility landscape. We are working towards a sustainable world where a seamless charging experience is the standard for every electric vehicle, and this transforms the way we power our everyday.
Founded in 2009, Heliox is the market leader in fast charging systems within public transport, e-trucks, passenger vehicles, marine, mining and port equipment. We design, build, install, maintain and monitor charging solutions to power a cleaner tomorrow. In 2017, Heliox installed one of Europe’s first and largest rapid charging networks for the e-bus fleet in Eindhoven, The Netherlands; and over the years, we reached more than 125 global cities like: Oslo, Copenhagen, Gothenburg, Paris, Glasgow, Singapore, Milan, Amsterdam, Wiesbaden, Bilbao, Manheim, Luxemburg. Operating globally, the company is headquartered in the Netherlands with local presence in Germany, Sweden, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain and the United States.
Our company is unique, with lots of freedom and room for creativity. But with stiff goals and ambitions, too. We need to perform and we are looking for the best. When others push you back and say it cannot be done, you will prove them wrong by finding alternative ways. If you need to run the extra mile, you will do it. Because you make our ambitions happen.
- A challenging and pivotal role within a scale-up company with a mission to make the world a cleaner place.
- We have an open environment where you can continuously develop yourself.
- We know competitive salaries and have an excellent employee benefits program and training possibilities.
- Push the button below and hit the application button on our website, to upload your cv.
- Any questions? Call our Corporate Recruiter Marieke Maenen +31 6-15010463.
- An assessment may be part of the selection process.
Our core values: Sustainable Cooperative Exploring Sincere Ambitious – Proud
NB: Recruitment & selection agencies: we like to recruit our people ourselves. We will not react to calls or e-mails. If we need help, we know where to find you.