Moerdijk – Vast dienstverband – €35.000 – €50.000 per jaar
- Role with process optimization within procurement department
- Flexible on site and remote possibilities, growth oppurtunities
Over onze klant
They are specialised in the international transport of chemical liquids, foodstuffs and gas in their own tank containers. They are represented worldwide with their own offices and a large network of agents. They operate worldwide, taking care of the transport from A to Z with their own tankers.
- You ensure coordination, implementation, execution and control of the procurement related projects.
- You are responsible for the progress of the project, the documentation and informing internal stakeholders.
- You are able to achieve efficiency gains, follow up internal matters where necessary and control them.
- You ensure a clear project planning where you have a clear goal. You coordinate tasks, think along about the implementation and you are responsible for the quality.
- You think about actionable details and understand the importance of accurate data.
- You regularly consult with your manager about the progress of current projects.
- You have strong communication skills, you have patience and you are able to make decisions.
- You switch easily in changing circumstances, you keep an overview, but you also think carefully about the details and feasibility.
- You have knowledge and skills of IMDG, ADR and quality procedures.
- You speak and write English fluently and preferably Dutch.
- Challenging job with a lot of contact with all the offices around the world (China, United States, Singapore, Australia etc.)
- Growth opportunities within the organisation
- Competitive salary
- Working in a nice team with an informal working environment in Moerdijk.
- Monthly Friday afternoon drinks, an annual summer BBQ with international colleagues and a smashing Christmas and New Year’s Eve party!
Sector Procurement & Supply Chain
Sub Sector Inkoopanalist
Industrie Transport & Distribution
Vacatures per locatie Moerdijk
Contract Type Permanent
Consultant Casper Winants
Vacature referentie JN-092022-5746241