- 27 september 2022
- HQ, Apeldoorn, NL
- 38 hours a week
EuroParcs Group is a traditional Dutch family business with its head office in Apeldoorn. Our core business is the development of holiday parks, the sale of holiday homes to private individuals and business investors and their rental to private and business guests throughout the year. We see it as our mission to make the purchase of our holiday homes by private individuals and investors and the rental to private and business guests a uniquely surprising and pleasant experience in all facets.
We have been developing and operating holiday parks since 2006. About 60 parks are now part of the EuroParcs Group in the Netherlands, Bonaire, Germany, Austria, Croatia, Belgium and Luxembourg. Thanks to the participation of Waterland Private Equity Private Investments, EuroParcs Group can continuously work on realizing its international ambition: to become the largest and best provider of holiday parks in Europe.
What are you going to do?
- As Project Lead Procurement at EuroParcs, you will be (trained to) independently perform category analysis, create category plans, lead sourcing initiatives and co-manage suppliers.
- Your work will be overseen by one of the category managers and/or the Head of Procurement.
- You will also support the category managers and/or head of procurement by performing internal analysis, market analysis, etc in order for them to successfully manage a procurement category.
The level of independence and the projects/categories to be assigned depend on the experience, knowledge and skills of the candidate, but the initial focus will be on (complex) indirect categories; such as IT hardware/software or services, energy products/services, HR services, etc.
In addition to the above the candidate is expected (as is expected from any other role in the procurement team) to actively contribute to the functional development and transformation of procurement within EuroParcs. This practically means that you will support the creation, selection and/or implementation of organisational wide procurement trainings, templates, tools, reporting, etc.
Your main responsibilities will be;
- Creating analytical insight for the Head of Procurement, Category Managers and own sourcing projects on the design and implementation of category strategies by
- Profiling & baselining the category
- Market analysis & benchmarking
- Identifying trends and other considerations for the strategy
- Identifying strategic & tactical opportunities
- Supporting the team with preparing key documentation, such as presentations, RfX documents and negotiation materials;
- Independently managing sourcing projects, guided by a category manager and/or head of procurement;
- Delivering targets and sustainable value for EuroParcs through supporting sourcing and supplier relationship management;
- Tracking supplier performance for key suppliers and identifying opportunities to iteratively improve the value delivered by existing suppliers.
Who are we looking for?
In this dynamic setting, we are looking for a person that is proactive, eager to learn and has strong analytical and communication skills. Our ideal candidate would have the following skills and/or qualifications;
- (University/WO) Masters degree in a relevant area;
- 2-5 years of working experience;
- Has strong communication skills in Dutch and English;
- Is analytically strong and has an eye for detail;
- Strong problem solving skills and techniques;
- Confident to work with (senior) stakeholders and challenge them in a constructive way;
- Able to prioritize work, meet deadlines and targets;
- Strong desire to learn and develop in the Procurement/Supply Chain areas;
- Is proficient in Microsoft Office.
What do we offer?
Working for EuroParcs guarantees a challenging, professional and varied job within a growing company, with an open and informal company culture. We also offer:
- A market level salary, depending on your experience and capabilities;
- 25 holidays per year based on of full-time employment;
- Possibility to work partially from home, including a home working allowance of € 2 per day and full workplace furnishings (including furniture worth € 600);
- 8% holiday pay;
- Pension scheme based on a defined contribution scheme;
- Staff discount on stays at EuroParcs.
Kristel van Pinxten, Head of procurement; email@example.com