Reach your full potential as Purchase Manager Seafood
Dordrecht – Fulltime – Professional
As Purchase Manager, you are responsible for one of our product categories. For this, you must have a strong understanding of the customer needs in our markets to identify opportunities. With this knowledge, combined with our Sales, Marketing and Supply Chain teams, you get brands on board with solid strategies. You are more than ready to achieve this.
How to reach the top?
- With your team, you translate our business strategy into a procurement strategy for our leading brands;
- You are eager to implement this strategy and turn ideas into KPIs, which subsequently form the basis for the purchasing requirements.
- You take quality and cost of ownership in accountant;
- You are responsible for building, maintaining and extending long-term partnerships. You visit fairs regularly to make connections;
- You are up to date about the market and product developments;
- You interpret signals to identify new opportunities, anticipate price developments and respond to economic influences.
- You can compare your work to a roller coaster ride where you determine the course. The way you shape your position is up to you!
This is you
You like to seek the unknown and try things differently. Go easy is not your style. You are social and communicative strong which implies you have a thing or two to say. In this, you are not afraid to prove your argument and stand your ground. You quickly start conversations during fairs to convince people of your story. Due to your working experience, you have developed a strong vision. Motivated to implement this vision, you also understand our company’s culture.
- have 3-5 years of working experience in commercial and in the Seafood industry;
- completed a degree at university, college or higher-education level;
- have excellent negotiation skills, the ability to multitask under pressure and meet tight deadlines;
- are strong at analytics. You are able to collect information easily and make connections quickly;
- are full of energy and ready to discover;
- have strong social and communication skills. You build long-term relationships and get everyone on the same page;
- have a good command of the Dutch and English language in speaking and writing.
We offer you
- A good salary fitting with your experience, plus a yearly fixed Christmas bonus and a performance dependent bonus
- The most up-to-date hardware (like a laptop and mobile) and software to ensure you complete your job in the best way possible
- Working from home if compatible with your job and the job-related tasks
- 25 vacation days, with the possibility to earn additional days
- A travel allowance of up to 75 km single trip when you work at the office or homeworking allowance if you’re working remotely
- Job related possibilities for a lease car
- Free use of our own gym in our Delfzijl and Dordrecht locations
This is B&S
B&S exists to make premium consumer goods available to everyone, anywhere. We believe that getting access to consumer products that bring joy and comfort into everyday lives, should be easy around the globe.
With our ever-growing international network and physical local presence, we bring suppliers, logistics partners, wholesalers, retailers and consumers all over the world together that are in many ways difficult to connect. We partner with the world’s premium consumer brands in beauty, liquors, personal care, food, health and consumer electronics to serve millions of consumers daily – either directly or through our wholesaler and reseller partners.
Powered by our high-tech platform and arising from supply chain expertise, we provide sourcing, warehousing, distribution, digital commerce, marketing and brand development solutions that enhance choice, speed up delivery, drive conversion and increase reach.