Purchasing Manager405 x bekeken
Specialismes: Product Related
Locatie: Buiten Nederland en Belgie
Purchasing Manager; Responsible for the overall global procurement of an assigned group of DAF products
- Locatie: Zsambek*
- Afdeling: Purchasing
- Fulltime: Fulltime
- Opleidingsniveau: Bachelor
- Contracttype: Permanent contract
(*Zsámbék is een plaats (Város) in Hongarije in het comitaat Pest. Het ligt op zo'n 33 km voor Boedapest.)
As a Purchasing Manager for Rubber and Rubber/Metal parts you are responsible for a wide variety of parts, including vibration dampers, air springs, seals, grommets and visual interior parts. You are responsible for managing the running business and new projects within the commodity.
- You will act as the ‘spider in the web’ between external suppliers and the internal customers;
- You will be responsible for a sound supplier selection and perform the contract negotiations;
- You will source the necessary products subject to the most favourable conditions in terms of quality, price and delivery reliability;
- You will be active in early supplier involvement in new developments. In addition, you constantly engage in conducting market research and benchmarking in order to respond quickly to new market trends;
- You will conduct bench-marking activities to identify opportunities and new suppliers for your commodity. Focus is on ‘Best Cost Country’ suppliers, especially in China, India, Mexico and Eastern Europe;
- You will be at DAF in Eindhoven at least once per month to manage projects and opportunities with the Engineering and Quality team.
We are looking for candidates who have a bachelor or master degree in e.g. commercial automotive engineering, or (technical) business studies.
- You have at least a few years of work experience in the automotive industry or another technical industry and you have some commercial or project management experience;
- You have the ambition to grow as a professional buyer in the automotive industry;
- You are a self-starter and entrepreneur with a hands-on mentality;
- You possess good communication skills, are representable and a skilled negotiator;
- You have a good command of English written and spoken and already have residence in Hungary.
DAF Trucks NV is an international truck manufacturer with a growing market share and is currently market leader in 8 European countries. DAF produces its trucks in Eindhoven (Netherlands), Westerlo (Belgium), Leyland (United Kingdom) and Ponta Grossa (Brazil). DAF is a dynamic organization with a no-nonsense culture and direct communication. DAF Trucks NV is part of PACCAR Inc., which is operating worldwide with the brands Kenworth, Peterbilt and DAF.
At the Hungarian site of DAF in Zsambek 130 employees are working on strengthening further DAF's market position. A small team of Purchasing professionals manages their commodities from this office and is in daily contact with suppliers and DAF’s headquarter in Eindhoven, Netherlands.
DAF offers an inspiring and challenging work environment. You’re not just choosing a job, you’re choosing for a career at DAF. Interesting work, excellent employment conditions, a pleasant working environment and excellent career and development possibilities.
Drive your career, join DAF!
Ben je geïnteresseerd?
If you recognize yourself in this profile and would like to take this challenge, we invite you to apply! Please upload your CV and motivation via the Apply button (which you can find on our own websitepage by clicking on the button) below.