Purchasing Representative2351 x bekeken
As a Purchasing Representative you will be working closely with Fusion’s global product managers and the sales staff. Tasked with sourcing and filling customer requirements you will be negotiating transactions and identifying new vendors. In this role it is your job to provide feedback and market information to the sales staff and product management team in real time. You must be well disciplined, organized and creative. Comfort with the phone and excellent communication skills are a must.
Fluency in English required. Additional languages a plus.
Duties and Responsibilities
The specific duties and responsibilities consist of, but are not limited to the following:
- Sourcing of product
- Negotiating for the procurement of product to include price, terms and ship date
- Ensuring quality in the sourcing of product
- Liaise with Fusion sales personnel from around the world to meet customer needs
- Purchasing of product, negotiation of shipping terms and delivery date, tracking of inbound shipments, vendor development and qualification, and population and maintenance of CRM systems. Proactively bring offers of product to sell
- Communicates real time with sales and commodity managers
- Expertly qualifies offers and provides information about offers to the sales and commodity teams
- Provides market information gleaned from discussions with vendors
- Reports to the Purchasing Manager / Commodity Manager
Desired Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree
- High Energy
- Strong communication, negotiation, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to think on your feet
- Relationship building
- Quick learner
Why Work for Fusion?
With an annual revenue of $300MM, we are one of the world’s largest semiconductor distributors. We sell to a global customer base of Fortune 1000 companies. Our exceptional support systems, processes and culture provide an outstanding work environment for our employees. We have a generous base salary and uncapped commission plan that rewards our top performers.
Our Core Belief: Work Is About Reward
If you value the passion of the individual and the strength of the team, then Fusion Worldwide could be the ideal place for you. If you’re going to work, why not get paid well to leverage your strengths? At Fusion Worldwide, you can make the most of your abilities.
We Are: Fun, Energetic & Success-Driven
The team at Fusion Worldwide likes to have fun while getting results. An office filled with busy, collaborative professionals keeps your energy level up, and your desire to succeed even higher. Supportive teammates are just a seat away. Everyone is focused on reaching their professional best, but isn’t too busy to help you reach yours!