Arnhem – Vast dienstverband
- International procurement position for West, South and East Europe
- A challenging, varied, dynamic and responsible process oriented job
Over onze klant
Company & Business Area Description:
We are the independent expert in assurance and risk management. Driven by our purpose, to safeguard life, property and the environment, we empower our customers and their stakeholders with facts and reliable insights so that critical decisions can be made with confidence. As a trusted voice for many of the world’s most successful organisations, we use our knowledge to advance safety and performance, set industry benchmarks, and inspire and invent solutions to tackle global transformations.
Since 1864, our Purpose has been to safeguard life, property and the environment. Our Vision is to be a trusted voice to tackle global transformations. Our Values are beliefs that shape our performance; these ideals are the behaviours expected of all employees in DNV:
- We care for each other, our customers, our planet, and we take care of ourselves.
- We dare to explore, to experiment, to be different, and to be courageous, curious and creative.
- We share our experience and knowledge. We collaborate with each other and our customers, and we continue to grow and develop as a result
Local unit & position description:
The Global Shared Services (GSS) organisation within DNV provides high-quality, cost-effective services and processes within Human Resources, Finance, Real Estate & Procurement Management and IT.
GSS Real Estate & Procurement (REMPROC) delivers their services out of two Global Centres and 9 Regional Offices.
REMPROC Region West, South and East Europe (WSEE) is centralised in The Netherlands (Arnhem), with Country Offices in Italy and Spain. In Region WSEE we provide services to about 1.800 employees located across 20 countries. These services include Real Estate Planning, Property Management, Facility Management, Procurement and Performance Management.
- Procurement Management:
- manage and develop our regional procurement program
- assist in implementing processes, procedures and tool support
- liaison with global category managers and global centre procurement teams
- purchase requisition / purchase orders
- assist GSS streams with purchase requisitions
- supplier-relationship management
- goods and service receipt (in assistance with local points of contact)
- Performance Management:
- data collecting and reporting on procurement performance
- spend analyses
- status reporting
- Intellectual University or HBO level
- Degree or certificate in Procurement. Experience with Corporate Procurement, ideally in multi locational environments
- Excellent in English
- Able to switch easily between the different organisational levels and between operational and tactical tasks
Characteristics of successful employees:
- Hands-on mentality, pro-active and can-do attitude, quick adaptor to change, team player and willingness to walk the extra mile
- Confident in establishing new ways of processing whilst promoting a positive and collaborative partnership with the business
- Understand customer needs and the sense of urgency; take ownership to ensure solutions for the customer and deliver high quality results on time
- Structured way of working, accurate in the operations, able to quickly analyse complex issues and come up with sound, rational judgements and pragmatic solutions
- Willing to travel within Europe
- Easy in reaching out when in need of assistance or advice
Our benefits package is specifically designed to support your physical, financial and social well-being.
- Receive a competitive compensation package
- Get secured for the future with our pension scheme, profit share, health care and wellness benefits
- Enjoy the flexibility to handle your work in a way that suits you and your lifestyle (e.g. work from home)
- Work with some of the most engaging and competent colleagues in the industry
- Receive guidance from colleagues around the globe through coaching, mentoring and networks
- Advance your skills and expertise, through individual development plans and tailored training
- Develop your managerial skills, by going through our state-of-the-art leadership programs
- Be part of a world renowned and growing organisation that will make a difference in global transformations.
Sector Procurement & Supply Chain
Sub Sector Procurement / Spend Analysis
Industrie Energy & Natural Resources
Vacatures per locatie Arnhem
Contract Type Permanent
Consultant Sven Talens
Vacature referentie JN-092022-5770281