Section Head Procurement (Hoofddorp)35 x bekeken
The Section Head Procurement is responsible for the management of the Procurement Section to ensure all purchasing and expediting activities are done cost-effective, in an ethical manner and within time & budget. All activities will be performed in accordance with Bluewater's Corporate Management System.
The Contracts & Procurement Department is responsible for delivering (sub)contracting and procurement in such a way that services and supplies are obtained at the best conditions regarding quality, delivering time, price and HSE aspects in order to contribute to the realization of the company’s goals and strategy.
- Plans resource requirements and assigns Purchasers and Expeditors to project teams in liaison with Department Head Contracts & Procurement.
- Manages supplier relations and represents Bluewater Procurement during trade fairs and exhibitions worldwide.
- Reviews and contributes in the preparation of a Project Execution Plan.
- Supervises and contributes to the preparation of a Project Procurement Plan.
- Identifies and selects critical and high value project related packages and actively supports the procurement process of these packages.
- Provides active support to Purchasers and Expeditors on managing purchase orders related conflicts and default situations with suppliers, in close conjunction with the project team.
- Supervises and contributes to the preparation of procurement close-out reports for projects.
Management of the section
- Directs and manages the section.
- Provides input to the year plan of the department and monitors the execution of this plan with respect to action’s related activities.
- Establishes a cooperative working environment within the section and the department.
- Is responsible for executing all corporate policies, procedures and processes within the section as described in the CMS.
- Is responsible for the manpower planning within the section.
- Establishes and monitors individual goals within the section.
- Coaches and develops staff and provides opportunities to improve their development needs.
- Keeps personnel informed on section and department developments.
- Provides proper tools to allow personnel to effectively perform their work.
- Develops and implements section’s procedures and processes and obtains and evaluates all lessons learned.
- Reports regularly to the Department Head Contracts & Procurement on section activities, achievements and personnel and organization matters.
- Keeps knowledge up-to-date on all relevant aspects and shares this within the section and the company when required.
- Stimulates continuous improvements and initiates innovations for the section and department where possible.
Education & experience
- Bachelor’s degree, Technical background and/or affinity.
- Over 5 years of experience in supervision of procurement activities within the oil & gas industry.
- English good, verbally as well as in writing.
- Knowledge of MS Office.
- Good working knowledge of Incoterms, Transport and Packing requirements.
- Behavioural traits
- Leadership of individuals
- Leadership of groups
- Problem analysis
- Planning & organization
- Information on the behavioural traits of all Bluewater staff (Result orientation, Cooperation and Initiative) can be found in the Bluewater Corporate Management System.
Mark Schouten; +31 (23) 711 6400
Dienstverband: Permanent Staff
Vacature ID #1940