We are a fast growing B2B E-commerce company in the solar industry. In the next few years there will be major developments in the field of solar panels, inverters, batteries, mounting systems and energy management . We want to support our customers as much as possible by offering them the right products, service and information. You will be crucial to our success in the role of Buyer.
As a Senior Buyer you will manage your own purchase portfolio. You make sure that we have our brands in stock, you win the best deals, you’ll manage the contracts with our suppliers and you know all the trends and developments within the market which you can translate to the rest of the organization. We will be expanding our business to more and more European countries, which means that you’re standing at the beginning of a new phase for the company, which offers many opportunities for development and growth.
What are you going to do?
- Planning and ordering products based on forecasted demand to serve customers with appropriate stock level.
- Establishing, maintaining and preserving purchasing relationships.
- Providing insights into market developments including suppliers, availability, new products, prices and development costs.
- Identifying points for improvement within our procurement processes and being given the freedom to address these.
- Negotiating and improving contracts with suppliers.
- You report to the Purchase Manager and work closely with the Product Management, Operations and Sales departments.
- In this job you will get a lot of freedom and responsibility. Solarclarity is a flat, informal organization where own initiative is valued.
- Change is the order of the day within our fast growing company. This offers great opportunities for personal development.
What do we offer?
Well, quite a lot. Not surprisingly, we also ask quite a lot of you as a brave, curious, honest, hardworking, friendly, future colleague. This is what you can expect, among other things:
- A pleasant start-up working atmosphere. Uh, what kind of atmosphere? Energetic, ambitious and fun!
- An attractive salary;
- 25 holiday days + always free on 2 January;
- A brilliant pension scheme;
- A staff participation plan. Because we grow together;
- Hybrid working policy (50/50);
- Travel allowance of 0,21 cents per KM;
- Every office day a delicious lunch (this one is really good!);
- Cosy drinks in our own bar or on the sunny (well, sometimes) roof terrace.
- Last but not least, we give you a lot of freedom and responsibility. We have little hierarchy, so your own initiative is appreciated. Change is a constant, every day. That is how you keep developing.
Who are you?
- You have a completed HBO/WO education.
- You have experience in a similar position, preferably in B2B in technology or electronics.
- You have experience in managing an international supply base
- You have a commercial attitude to realize our growth ambitions.
- NEVI 1 and NEVI 2 are a must.
- You are flexible; no day is the same in our Solarcoaster.
- You’re fluent in English, speaking another European language is a big plus.
- Extensive knowledge of an ERP system (e.g. AFAS and/or Slim Stock) is a big plus.
- And we like to see that all our colleagues fit in with our core values: We keep things simple | We are courageous I We are progressive I We contribute I We are customer-oriented I We work together
Can we simply not manage without you?
We believe that the transition to sustainable energy is an urgent necessity, and that solar energy is the game-changer in this respect. This also requires game-changing people. Are you enthusiastic? Will you join us and bring the energy world of tomorrow closer? Then we would like to receive your most recent CV via the ‘Respond to this vacancy’ or ‘Apply’ button. Your details will then be immediately entered into our system!
Do you have a question?
Then you can reach us via firstname.lastname@example.org.