You make the difference
As a Senior Buyer at ROCSYS, you get to be the superhero for our team by helping us bring new products to life! You’ll be the go-to person for sourcing and selecting the best suppliers for all the components and services we need to create, manufacture, and sell our products. You make sure that we get the highest quality products at the most competitive prices, so we can deliver our awesome robotics product to our customers. It’s like being a treasure hunter, but instead of gold and jewels, you’re finding the best deals and suppliers in the market!
- Work with our partners and suppliers to ensure the timely delivery of components and/ or services to the requirements of ROCSYS specifications
- Run tenders, negotiate, and create long term agreements to secure materials for new product development and series of robots
- Be the problem solver extraordinaire and use your supply chain expertise to recommend solutions that keep everything running smoothly
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure that materials and supplies meet quality and cost requirements
- Work closely with R&D to ensure the deliverables are met in line with the PLCM and project planning of new product developments
- Work on multi-disciplinary product industrializations, in which you support research and development with the selection of the right vendor/ part match
What you will bring in to Rocsys
- An Industrial Engineering or Economics Bachelor (BSc), Master (MSc) or MBA degree
- 3-7 years of experience in a similar role with at least 3 years of experience in negotiation
- Knowledge and understanding of multi-disciplinary engineering
- Knowledge of procurement best practices, market trends, and supply chain management principles
- Knowledge of ERP systems
- A strong eye for detail with the ability to zoom out and understand the value chains
- Fluency in both English and Dutch
- An inclusive mindset, open to other cultures and religions
- A LEAN Yellow/Green Belt or NEVI diploma are beneficial
- Results-oriented and quality driven
- Charismatic and communicative
- Structured, analytical and a real initiator
- A team player
- Always willing to learn
- Flexible working hours
- A happy and dynamic team of colleagues
- Attractive employee stock option plan
- Free vegetarian lunch, fresh ground beans coffee, and healthy snacks
- Receiving a competitive salary
- A highly international context
- Individual mobility plan
Wanna be a ROC STAR?
More about us
We are a fast-growing, high-tech, and innovative company with one mission: Powering clean transportation by making charging autonomous! We create reliable autonomous charging solutions by combining soft robotics, cutting-edge computer vision, and added-value services. Rocsys enables its customers to electrify their fleets sustainably. Our headquarters are in the Netherlands, and we have a sales, service, and operations office in Portland, OR, USA. Rocsys was founded in 2019 by experienced entrepreneurs, currently employs over 50 people, and is expected to exceed 100 people within two years. Our customers are major global A-brands, and our 200%+ YoY order growth is expected to continue in the years to come.
Our core values:
- Positivity – We are a company which is fun to work for. We trust each other, are open and transparent. Our mindset is positive, and we continuously coach each other toward positivity.
- Innovation – We cultivate processes, attitudes and mindsets which actively contribute to a better product-market fit and increased customer value. We are innovative in experimenting and adopting new paradigms when useful.
- Effectivity – We are fast moving and flexible while always structuring our processes and products for scale. We focus on output and aim for maximum result.
- Ownership – We take ownership of delivering results and support colleagues by providing quality information, by being reliable and dependable in our daily interactions. Even if this means going the extra mile.
- Sustainability – We contribute to a cleaner and better world. In our daily jobs we consider sustainability in the way we run our offices and operations.
- Respect – We aim to become a better company through encouraging diversity. We engage in healthy discussions, listen to each other, put effort in understanding and learn from differences and try to make the best decisions.
- Expertise – We value the expertise of colleagues and actively share knowledge with each other to improve the overall level of expertise in the company. We try to have a learning mindset and encourage others towards adopting this mindset.