Senior Buyer (Raws)71 x bekeken
Specialismes: Product Related
RB is different: ‘good enough’ isn’t good enough here.RB is the world's leading consumer health and hygiene company, We work with the best people to challenge conventional thinking and keep giving people innovative solutions for healthier lives and happier homes, through our brands like Nurofen, Strepsils, Mucinex, Dettol, Lysol, Finish and Vanish.
A fantastic opportunity is available for an Senior Buyer (Raws) to join our Procurement team.
A highly-motivated procurement professional, experienced/capable in building and executing global procurement strategies, driving strategic negotiations along with building in-depth market understanding for the commodities, delivering innovation agenda together with suppliers and internal stakeholders, preparing supply risk mitigation plans, ensuring RB quality and service standards in sourcing.
- Setting up a global sourcing strategy for the commodities that fits for the needs of individual RB sites. Putting strategy into action together with regional teams.
- Conducting effective, strategic and tactical negotiations of projects/contracts, allocation of business for NPDs.
- Building and maintaining a supplier base which brings joint development opportunities for innovation, ensures continuous cost saving and NWC improvement opportunities, business continuity, service level and performance in line with RB Quality requirements.
- Developing an in-depth understanding of market dynamics to proactively take actions on timing and extension of sourcing process and contracts.
- Having full financial accountability for the commodity. This includes but is not limited to the Annual budget planning and spend forecasting for the geographical scope.
- Monthly and quarterly financial reviews (on-going vs budget) + action plans for corrective measures
- Managing relationship/ networking with other functions such as R&D, Marketing, Finance, Regional Supply and Regional/Country Management.
- Delivery of sustainable results in fragmented portfolio
- Proper usage of regional leverage and sourcing, maximising regional results while keeping a good balance and distribution of results among the factories
- Management of diversity of objectives between countries and factories in order to properly shape the optimum supplier base.
- Management of the complexity and good judgement of the right level of involvement with global/central buyers in troubleshooting.
- In-depth experience of Procurement, at least 5 years, in a multi-country environment. Commodity (Raws) experience desirable
- Degree qualified preferably in Engineering, Manufacturing, Finance, Business or other relevant discipline. MBA advantageous.
- Ability to work in a truly global organisation. Proven experience of working in a fast moving and result driven environment which demands to work under pressure most of the time.
- Undertakes delicate and complicated contractual and business negotiations of high value
- Challenges and supports others to deliver a flexible supply base to meet tactical and strategic business needs
- Is able to navigate through and reconcile conflicting interests/positions of different internal departments and functions to achieve optimal cost and service
- Proven negotiation skills at senior level
- Results oriented, structured and analytical
- Autonomous, independent to take decisions
- The business language in RB is English therefore fluency in English is essential and fluency in local languages advantageous.
- Flexible to travel, if required.
- Entrepreneurial skills in terms of innovation and problem solving are key along with tenacity, tough-mindedness and ability to influence and demonstrate strong team working abilities and commitment.
In Return RB offer very competitive salaries with excellent benefits and the chance to progress your career within a truely Global organisation.
Apply Now by clicking on the source button below for a chance to really change the game!Bronlocatie van deze vacature