- Do you want to work in a innovative, growing and dynamic environment?
- Do you have experience in purchasing of oils/fats/additives?
Sime Darby Oils Zwijndrecht Refinery B.V. (SDO) is an international producer of natural oils and fats for the food, feed and technical industries in Europe. With a traditional history of more than a century on Dutch soil, we continuously work on innovation and adaptation with regard to new technologies, production methods, and business operations. To achieve this successfully, we are looking for a consistent and enthusiastic Category Buyer for our head office and production location
- Sourcing process – perform sourcing/tendering activities
- Contract Management and development
- Vendor Management – pre-qualify, approve vendors and ensure the performance
- Risk Management, governance and compliance – responsible for performing supplier and SC risk assessments, ensure sourcing process
- Reporting & Analysis – analyze spend data for strategic decision making
- Degree in Business Administration/Finance/Accounting/Engineering
- 5+ years of experience in procurement
- Dutch and English language – fluent
- NEVI1 and NEVI2 is a strong advantage
In addition to an attractive salary, depending on knowledge and experience, you can count on the benefits of our
own collective labor agreement with excellent secondary employment conditions, such as 30 vacation days, 3 ADV days, a
results-related bonus scheme, study opportunities, and an attractive pension scheme. Also standard matters such as travel expenses and collective health insurance are included.
Procurement & Supply Chain
Procurement / Spend Analysis
Industrial / Manufacturing