Maarssen – Permanent
- Dynamic, international organization
- Telecommunications and IT
About Our Client
Thanks to their own fibre-optic network and data centres, the organization can offer our customers smart, open, future-proof cloud and connectivity solutions contribute to the digitalisation of society.
You’ll work on building a solid supplier strategy, considering potential future markets and new technologies. You make sure that purchasing keeps impressionable matters within budget and timeframes. Important budget holders and Finance are part of your weekly meetings in order to keep all information on procurement transparent.
You become part of the Group Procurement team, consisting of 6 Procurement Specialists. Together you’re responsible for building a solid strategic purchasing policy and continuous improvement on the relationship with the organization suppliers. You’ll also work closely with contract- and vendor managers of your specific specialism.
The Successful Applicant
- A track-record in purchasing, solidified with NEVI1, preferably NEVI2 certification
- At least 3 years of experience in a technical environment
- A good command of the English language, preferably Dutch and French too
What’s on Offer
They offer you a hybrid work approach, giving you the support you need to excel. This means:
- Flex your workhours to harmonize your professional, private and family needs, spending the majority of your time in an environment where you work best
- Actively develop your skills and competences through a wide range of training opportunities
- Stay healthy and energized with their nutritious meals and snacks
- You get 29 holidays a year, based on a 40 hour workweek
Sector Procurement & Supply Chain
Sub Sector Procurement Management
Industry Technology & Telecoms
Jobs by location Maarssen
Contract Type Permanent
Consultant Manon Wessels
Job Reference JN-012023-5895083