Senior Procurement Specialist109 x bekeken
Specialismes: Product Related
PROCUREMENT | ZWOLLE, OVERIJSSEL, NETHERLANDS
Abbott is a global healthcare company committed to helping people live not just longer, but better. We employ around 103,000 people in 160 countries with a diverse portfolio spanning pharmaceuticals, nutrition, diagnostics and devices.
At Abbott, you have the opportunity to make a positive impact on the world through challenging and rewarding work as part of a highly successful and trusted organization that is shaping the future of health. Realize your potential!
The Abbott Procurement Organization has an unwavering ambition to deliver on its promise of superior customer service, in a cost-effective environment. In the mix of people, processes and systems, it is critical to serve as a business partner to deliver excellent performance. To continue to realize our mission we are looking for a:
SENIOR PROCUREMENT SPECIALIST-METAL PACKAGING
WHAT ARE YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES AND TASKS?
In this role your primary function is to be responsible for the purchasing and supply management activities for Metal Technologies and sub categories. You drive "One Abbott Procurement" vision and influences synergies. You work closely with key stakeholders (Package Development, Engineering, Research and Development, Quality, and Commercial) in both Corporate and Division organizations to develop effective cost reduction strategies and implementation plans.
You nurture stakeholder relationships by serving as a business partner, helping identify critical business requirements and providing sourcing and procurement services that meet expectations. You drive reduced total cost of ownership by optimizing Tier 2 and Tier 3 supply chains. You leverage extensive market and supplier knowledge to drive lower TCO. Represent Abbott strategically in the industry and community.
To be successful in this role we look for people who can:
- Proactively identify areas of opportunity for new business, process improvement, and cost efficiencies.
- Provide insight to the business unit on how to best develop and leverage Supplier capabilities for the organization(s).
WHAT KIND OF BACKGROUND ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- Bachelor degree (engineering/technical) or equivalent experience in Packaging, Polymer Science or related field strongly preferred
- Professional Certifications a plus: Certified Professional in Supply Management (CPSM), Certified Purchasing Manager (CPM), Project Management Professional (PMP)
- Experience with supplier management and some functional experience in Procurement, Supply Chain or Related field and knowledge is essential.
- Knowledge of Metal/ Composite Category technologies and products and/or 5 years deep Metal Category experience is a strong advantage.
WHAT KIND OF SKILLS AND PERSONALITY ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- Strong program/project management skills are vital
- Effective written and oral communication skills in English are required to facilitate information flows
- Negotiation and conflict resolution skills are required to ensure timely and effective solutions
- Good interdisciplinary, intercultural, influence and networking skills. Experience with working in an international context is key
- Outstanding ability to develop actionable implementations plans.
- Experience in leading indirect project teams
WHAT CAN WE OFFER YOU?
Abbott provides a varied, challenging and international position in a dynamic and pleasant working environment. In our organization, you can count on excellent primary and secondary benefits, a positive working atmosphere, a personal growth plan, extensive training opportunities and good career perspective. We are in the business of advancement, both in health solutions and in the lives and careers of our employees. Our work across the world and in many areas of healthcare provides a rich environment for our employees to explore career paths, interests and opportunities.
HOW TO APPLY
If you are interested in this vacancy, in working at Abbott, and you recognize yourself in the aforementioned description, then we are interested in receiving your cv. You can apply by sending in your cv and motivation via our website. For more information you can contact Meltem Cakir, Senior Talent Aquisition Specialist via email@example.com.
Part of our selection process is checking references and we will require your Certificate for Conduct. An assessment center can also be part of the recruitment process.
Job ID: 30925493
Division: GPS Global Purchasing Services
Location: Zwolle, Overijssel, Netherlands
Travel: Not specified
Medical surveillance: Not Applicable
Significant work activities: Continuous sitting for prolonged periods (more than 2 consecutive hours in an 8 hour day)
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Abbott welcomes and encourages diversity in our workforce. We provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. To request accommodation, please call 224-667-4913 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.Bronlocatie van deze vacature