Senior sourcing analyst (temporary role for 6 months)44 x bekeken
This job contributes to Starbucks success by independently analysing complex data and market industry information from multiple sources to develop strategic sourcing recommendations. Identifies unique sources for data and information. Conducts opportunity assessments, benchmarking, cost modelling and root cause analysis to develop sourcing recommendations. Collaborates effectively internally and with suppliers to gather data and develop analytical insights. Has the potential to strategically manage smaller spend commodities, about € 5-20 million, depending on market complexity.
Summary of responsibilities:
- Rapidly develop knowledge of key industry players, competitors and market dynamics that inform recommendations;
- Independently integrate and analyse complex data and market industry information from multiple sources to develop strategic sourcing recommendations;
- Proficiently utilize unique and ingenious sources for data and insights;
- Conduct opportunity assessments, benchmarking, cost modelling and root cause analysis to develop sourcing recommendations;
- Potentially manage smaller spend commodities;
- Collaborate effectively with suppliers and potential suppliers to gather data, develop analytical insights, and sourcing recommendations;
- Develop supplier assessments, score cards and other analytics to enable the team to effectively manage supplier performance;
- Assist in developing negotiation strategies;
- Assist in managing complex, cross-functional projects;
- Develop competency in program and project management tools and techniques;
- Effectively manage multiple projects and deadlines;
- Lead across peer groups and demonstrate leadership, including cross-functional manager and senior manager levels;
- Operate within peer group and leadership infrastructure to ensure that top quality data and recommendations are developed.
- Ability to apply knowledge of multidisciplinary business principles and practices to achieve successful outcomes in cross-functional projects and activities;
- Analytical: Advanced analytical skills;
- Procurement: Working knowledge of market analysis, sourcing category strategy, supplier relationship management ‘should-cost’ models, and negotiations;
- Legal: Knowledge of critical procurement legal, contract;
- Ethics: Knowledge of business ethics and Starbucks Ethical Sourcing Requirements;
- Influence: Ability to lead and influence peer groups on difficult complex strategy and negotiation recommendations;
- Communication: Exceptional communication both written and oral;
- Systems: Knowledge of Excel, Oracle, BI Apps, charting programs, PowerPoint, and others.
- A pleasant, informal and international work environment, a nice team and plenty of personal growth opportunities;
- A competitive salary;
- 25 holidays, 8% holiday pay;
- Collective health insurance, a pension plan and a free of charge life insurance;
- “Bean stock”, a stock option plan for all employees;
- A company laptop;
- Full coverage of public transportation and a frequent shuttle service from Sloterdijk station;
- And obviously.... the highest quality coffee in the world! In the office and at home through your weekly free of charge coffee or tea mark out.
Temporary role for 6 months
Job Number: 180000090
Starbucks - Sourcing
If you wish to apply, please upload your cv and cover letter in our system which you will enter by clicking on the button below. Only applications uploaded into the system will be taken into procedure.
Acquisition based on this vacancy is not appreciated
Starbucks was founded in 1971 in Seattle, USA. Nowadays, Starbucks has more than 28.000 stores in 62 countries. Since 2002 the EMEA regional support center is located in Amsterdam (Westelijk Havengebied), where in 2003 we opened our EMEA coffee roasting plant. Within Starbucks EMEA approximately 280 people are working in marketing, operations, the plant, supply chain and staff divisions like IT, finance and HR.
Starbucks is characterized by a highly dynamic and international business culture. The atmosphere is informal and all individual contributions to Starbucks success are valued and recognized.Bronlocatie van deze vacature