Den Bosch – Vast dienstverband – €60.000 – €85.000
- Responsible for supplier selection and product development.
- Responsible for retail promotions (loyalty) for clients around the world.
Over onze klant
Boost Group is the leading full-service provider for marketing and sales services. We supply creative concepts and effective sales tools for shopper marketing, collectibles’ promotions and loyalty programs. We activate brands and shoppers to boost sales and create loyal customers, adopting an innovative approach and going the extra mile for our clients. We are making loyalty more sustainable.
Boost Collectibles is responsible for the development and execution of marketing campaigns, loyalty promotions for well-known retailers, especially in traditional food retail with international (food)retailers.
Boost is located in Nieuwkuijk (near Den Bosch)
As a Senior Sourcing Manager Europe a part of your responsibilities will be:
- Continuously monitor the worldwide market on trends, potential new products, materials (sustainable) and suppliers. Analyze these and make recommendations
- Have close contact with and maintain our preferred suppliers list with regular credit check, signed terms & conditions and have back-ups in place
- Together with our creative team contribute in developing new products ideas, supplier search, feasibility check, sample making, collect best prices and get the concept ready to sell
- Together with the international project teams work on pitches, get offers and make retro planning
- Once a project is sold, coordinate/monitor/execute the production and make sure all deadlines are met.
- Negotiate the best possible price at financial approved suppliers with the best possible payment terms. The use of a bid list/tender document is common
- Attend production starts and do an inline inspection and do necessary adjustments to meet the quality expectations of our client
Our ideal Senior Sourcing Manager Europe has:
- A Bachelor education
- At least 7 years of work experience in the procurement within Europe of consumer goods
- You have proven success in delivering projects within budget and specified timeframes, while ensuring customer satisfaction
- Team player that is used to work within project team able to manage multiple projects and multitask in stressful situations
- Excellent purchasing and negotiation skills
- You have proven problem-solving skills from assessment to solution execution
- You work in an accurate, structured and pro-active way
- Excellent knowledge of the English language spoken and written
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and aware of your impact on our company’s success
Boost Group, is dynamically growing with international retail marketing projects in Europe, Russia and APAC. We are looking for a new colleague to join our Procurement team!
What do they offer?
- The possibility to start a challenging and responsible job in a growing, dynamic international organization;
- An agile decisive team with clear customer focus and entrepreneurial spirit;
- A start-up culture within a bigger organization, with team spirit values which guide us in our behavior;
- Exciting projects for managers who actively enjoy to ensure successful big scale consumer experiences;
- Good working conditions and the possibility to work on further growth and development.
Sector Procurement & Supply Chain
Sub Sector Category Management
Vacatures per locatie Den Bosch
Contract Type Permanent
Consultant Mark Bosman
Vacature referentie JN-012022-5241610