Senior Sourcing Procurement Specialist288 x bekeken
Specialismes: Indirect spend
Req Id 21241
Hoofddorp Netherlands (NLHOOF) Europe, The Middle East and Africa - FIN-Finance
Job Categories: Procurement
Why join Irdeto?
We are on a mission! A mission to secure the world’s digital platforms. Why? Because a secure platform allows our clients to produce and deliver great content. In return, you can enjoy the latest blockbuster movies and your favorite live events at all times. It doesn’t stop at the media industry. Our security technology is also securing connected transport and IoT applications. We are innovative, international and part of Naspers, one of the largest technology investors in the world.
About the role
As Senior Procurement Specialist you will be working in a small multinational dynamic team consisting of Global Procurement Specialists and Procurement Administrators. The team is involved in all global procurement and sourcing tasks, both for internal purchasing and for 3rd party resale items as requested by the various market and business units in our organization.
In your role, you will be focusing on the sourcing tasks related to multiple direct and in-direct procurement projects. Whilst doing so you will be building relationships with internal stakeholders to efficiently meet our requirements and proactively propose solutions to improve the current processes and way of working to ensure we are performing according to best practices. You will also lead competitive bid processes and drive commercial contract negotiations as well as manage the performance of existing suppliers (quality, delivery, and price).
One of your primary (first) tasks will be to be work closely with the Head of Procurement on a global travel project where you will be the main point of contact for all stakeholders internally ensuring the procurement process runs smoothly and that the policy is enforced and monitored correctly. The goal is to evolve and build an effective Travel Program and Policy. You will assist and contribute to meeting key objectives including cost-savings, travelers’ compliance, manage costs visibility for the budget holders, Policy control and duty of care (travelers’ security and safety).
- Understand and listen to internal stakeholders needs to successfully negotiate Agreements to meet operational and financial objectives.
- Prepare and issue comprehensive Requests for Information (RFI), Request for Proposal (RFP) and Requests for Quotation (RFQ) driving increased value through direct negotiation and other sourcing methods with key suppliers.
- Assess and qualify market supplier and managing suppliers' performance, legal and business continuity.
- Contribute to the development of Sourcing Strategies for Global Procurement Organization.
- Work according to a previously defined and aligned process with Finance for month-end and year-end support activities and with legal for support.
- Support Head of Procurement to perform market analysis and gather relevant data to impact procurement decisions and strategies.
- Assist Head of Procurement in compiling reports.
- Travel to other offices will be required (approximately 10% of your time). The timezone differences of our offices also means that you are expected to be flexible in working hours.
To be successful in this role:
- Work Experience: You bring at least 5 years’ relevant experience in (global) indirect purchasing (non-Manufacturing related purchasing) preferably within an international company.
- Negotiator: Comfortable negotiating terms & conditions and pricing with Irdeto suppliers for a wide range of products AND services. You are capable of collecting contract requirements, developing contractual agreements, negotiating terms and presenting deals to senior management.
- Value-Driver: Capable of initiating changes to improve internal efficiency as well as deal structure.
- Reporting: You are comfortable in preparing and presenting reports to internal stakeholders of all seniority levels.
- Procurement Policies: You know how to apply purchasing policies, procedures, and controls.
- Facilitator: Able to address and challenge potentially problematic situations in a positive and constructive manner.
- IT Systems: Good working knowledge of ERP systems and of IT equipment and software (laptops, desktops, servers, and software). You are also proficient in using Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Communication: You have fluent English verbal and written skills (additional languages such as Dutch and French are advantageous).
- Personality: You enjoy working in a team, value accuracy, are detail-oriented, well-organized, pro-active, results-driven and able to prioritize workload well.
What do we offer you?
At Irdeto, we know that it is the people who make our company a success. We encourage personal and professional growth and success among our globally diverse workforce by offering:
- Competitive remuneration and benefits
- Career and personal development opportunities
- Flexible working spaces in state of the art offices
- A focus on collaboration, creativity, health and happiness
- Working for a truly global company with offices in 15+ countries
With nearly 50 successful years of business innovation behind us, Irdeto is a solid company to join. We are looking for people who are energetic, dynamic and driven to be part of our community.
Welcome to Irdeto!
Click here to learn more about Irdeto.Bronlocatie van deze vacature