South Holland – Permanent – Max. € 85.000 per year
- Do you have strong technical procurement experience?
- Are you passionate about process improvement?
About Our Client
Global leader in Chemical pigments with global presence and more than 7,000 employees worldwide.
- Contracting maintenance and project goods and services from a purchasing segment; manages and negotiates (annual) contracts.
- Consulting and maintaining contacts with internal customers such as the project and maintenance department.
- Analyzing purchasing package/expenditure and the supplier market. Draw up a plan in consultation with the Manager-Supply Chain with the aim of optimizing purchasing per segment.
- Advising and coaching colleagues on the procurement process.
- Collecting, verifying and analyzing needs for goods and services, in consultation with internal customer, within the own purchasing package and purchasing policy, in order to draw up a purchasing plan that provides qualitative and quantitative coverage.
- Translating the purchasing plan into a concrete purchasing planning and budget with objectives, as well as managing and realizing the planning and budget, in order to meet the needs of the internal customer.
- Building and maintaining relationships with existing and potential suppliers.
- Collecting and assessing developments in the various (technical) markets, within your own purchasing package and purchasing policy, in order to collect relevant market information and make a supplier analysis.
- Finding alternative goods and services and informing the organization.
- Requesting quotes and negotiating with suppliers regarding price, quality and delivery conditions of goods and services, within the purchasing procedures, own purchasing package, legal conditions and product specifications, aimed at obtaining purchasing contracts and orders under optimal purchasing conditions (continuity, price, quantity, quality).
- Drafting, managing and monitoring (framework) contracts with suppliers.
- Building and maintaining contacts with suppliers, as well as thinking together with suppliers about changes or improvements to SLAs, within the purchasing policy and own purchasing package, to ensure the continuity of the purchasing and production process and to optimize the performance of the suppliers.
- Entering data for an up-to-date purchasing system (SAP).
- Analyzing and reporting (financial) purchasing results and market and price developments and expectations and the consequences of contracts.
- Actively think along and implement improvements and efficiency.
The Successful Applicant
- You have completed a HBO education in a commercial or supply chain / procurement direction, a NEVI 2 course or another relevant course is highly desired;
- You have at least 3 years of relevant work experience in a similar position, preferably within the (petro) chemical industry or manufacturing segment;
- Knowledge of Lean Six Sigma (green belt or black belt) is an advantage;
- You have product and market knowledge in a technical direction and with project purchasing;
- You master the Dutch and English language, both orally and in writing;
- Knowledge of SAP;
- You have good communication skills (written and oral);
- You have knowledge of Microsoft Office;
- You work independently, are persuasive, pragmatic, communicative, proactive and can set priorities, plan and organize well;
- You are always looking for improvements and are happy to contribute;
- You are used to working in a dynamic operational environment.
What’s on Offer
We offer a market-based salary, a thirteenth month, a personal budget, a bonus scheme, a minimum of 25 vacation days and 15 ADV days (full-time basis), a fiscally optimal pension scheme and flexible working hours. You will also receive an expense allowance for travel expenses. Due to the location of our location, the possibility to travel with your own transport is a must.
Sector Procurement & Supply Chain
Sub Sector Indirect Procurement
Industry Industrial / Manufacturing
Jobs by location South Holland
Contract Type Permanent
Consultant Stephany Aguilar
Job Reference JN-032023-5965075