Senior Vendor Manager Benelux682 x bekeken
Job ID: 1155714 | Amazon EU SARL (Netherlands B)
Amazon strives to be Earth's most customer-centric company where people can find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. By giving customers more of what they want - low prices, vast selection, and convenience - Amazon continues to grow and evolve as a world-class e-commerce platform.
Amazon is looking for an experienced professional to support Amazon's fast growing business in the Benelux on behalf of our customers. By establishing relationships with vendors and analyzing customer data, you will identify sourcing and selection opportunities and ensure best availability to customers. To fulfill this demand you will build long-term relationships with our vendors and adjacent Amazon teams on behalf of our customers.
The position is based in Amazon’s Dutch offices in the city of Amsterdam.
- Increase buyable selection from new and existing Benelux vendors across several categories.
- Establish & manage long-term relationships with distributors and vendors by driving negotiation of terms.
- Cooperate with vendor management teams in EU to coordinate vendor relationships and campaigns.
- Liaise with the inventory teams to assist in decision making processes for managing stock and inventory.
- Build internal and external metric reports to monitor new selection and availability
- Be an ambassador within the industry and consistently enhance Amazon EU’s cooperation.
- 5+ years of professional experience.
- Strong business judgement with a track record of successful negotiations and relationship management.
- Proven analytical thinking, project management skills, and exceptional organizational skills are essential.
- Tenacity to develop ideas independently and thrive in a fast-paced start-up environment.
- Ability to think strategically and tactically, with attention to detail.
- Top communication skills to build strong ties with internal teams and external partners.
- Candidate must have strong commercial skills and be fluent in English.
- Dutch language speaker.
- Experience in Retail or FMCG industry.
- MBA from a premier business school or similar qualification.
- All offers are contingent on the successful completion of a background check.
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, sex, disability, sexual orientation, race, religion or belief.
The Netherlands, Europe | Amsterdam, Netherlands | Buying, Planning, & Instock ManagementBronlocatie van deze vacature