Sourcing Account Manager (SAM) Beam - Transmission Electron microscopy115 x bekeken
Thermofisher Materials and Structural Analysis (MSD) is currently hiring 2 sourcing account managers at our location in Eindhoven. One position is for the Beam commodity team and one is for the Electronics commodity team.
The Sourcing Account Manager- BEAM is responsible for managing assigned supplier relationships for BEAM technology products and Ultra High precision machining modules within MSD. He/she reports to and consults with the Global Commodity Manager and Sourcing Director who are both based in Eindhoven.
The scope of the commodity BEAM covers approx. 70M USD and consist of a team of 4 SAM’s, 2 SQE engineers and the Global Commodity Manager. The role has a strong focus on NPI in a high-tech international environment. More information about our location in Eindhoven can be found at the bottom of this job description.
- Manage and improve key global supplier relations focused on Quality, Logistics, Cost and Innovation.
- Develops, agrees and deploys the defined (sub) commodity strategy with stakeholders.
- Drafts, negotiates, implements and maintains global agreements with assigned suppliers.
- Preparing and executing negotiations on conditions.
- Managing escalations regarding delivery, quality and overall performance issues.
- Develops and delivers on CoGS reduction initiatives.
- Ensures Supply-Market knowledge (outside in view) for assigned (sub) commodity.
- Ensures supply continuity by screening /assessing assigned suppliers.
- Runs risk management program with assigned suppliers, incl. mitigations when needed.
- Supports and contributes to global sourcing strategy of Thermo Fisher Scientific MSD.
- Builds and actively maintains relationships with sourcing colleagues in other MSD sites as well as other departments (R&D, Operations, Quality, Finance and Legal), which includes setting-up and leading Supplier Account Teams.
- Act as sourcing project lead (SPL) in NPI project teams to secure that supply chain decisions are in line with the sourcing (sub commodity) strategy and assures timely sourcing contribution to PMP milestone gates (cost control, risk and security of supply).
- Ensure that the PMP deliverables are met and deviations/risks identified and addressed with commodity manager and/or sourcing director
- Maintain a supply chain map incl. tooling/testing requirements throughout a project
- Co-operate with F&A and project leader to have a CoGS monitor in place and updated
- Point with Project manager logistics dpt. to timely ordering of project items. Ensures risk buys are executed
- Initiate ramp-up planning with supplier
- Contribute to value chain optimization
- Coordinates with logistics departments for operational performance
- Ensures alignment and synergies across Thermo Fisher divisions where possible
This position requires a person that has a proven track record of being able to work in a complex and fast changing environment, is used to work with a large scope of responsibilities and can set priorities. Ideally has a background in Sourcing, Supply Chain and/or Project Management roles, preferably in a High Tech Systems environment with high diversity and low volumes. The successful candidate will possess the following combination of education and experience:
- Preferred University degree Mechanics (Electronics/Business/Industrial Engineering) or a combination of education and experience that demonstrates the required skills
- Preferably trained in specialized Purchasing skills (NEVI/Purspective)
- Analytical / systematic, practical approach
- Typically requires approximately 10 years of experience of which at least 5 years in the field of purchasing and preferably with innovation (NPI) process
- Good communication skills (reporting, interpersonal)
- Excellent English language skills (verbal and in writing)
- Is self-propelling
- Willing to travel (25%) between Thermo Fisher Scientific sites and suppliers worldwide.
- Strong Problem Solving and Analytical skills
- Strive for Continuous Quality and Performance Improvement
- Solid Technical and Functional Expertise
- Able to build and maintain (supplier) relationships
- Result Driven
- Sense of urgency
- Negotiator / Influencer
- Team player
- Eager to learn and further develop
- Project management skills
- Collaboration and Teamwork
- Open Communication
What do we offer?
We offer a competitive base salary, a fixed 13th month, annual bonus and 40 holidays.
If you have any questions regarding this position, please contact the responsible recruiter via Pieter Verstraten - Talent Acquisition Specialist: [email protected]
Location Eindhoven, Netherlands | Job ID: 122207BR
About Thermo Fisher Scientific
Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. (NYSE: TMO) is the world leader in serving science. Our mission is to enable our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. With revenues of $23 billion, we have approximately 70,000 employees and serve customers within pharmaceutical and biotech companies, hospitals and clinical diagnostic labs, universities, research institutions and government agencies, as well as in environmental and process control industries. We create value for our key stakeholders through three premier brands, Thermo Scientific, Fisher Scientific and Unity™ Lab Services, which offer a unique combination of innovative technologies, convenient purchasing options and a single solution for laboratory operations management. Our products and services help our customers solve complex analytical challenges, improve patient diagnostics and increase laboratory productivity. Visit www.thermofisher.com.
About Materials & Structural Analysis Division (“MSD”)
Thermo Fisher Scientific's Materials & Structural Analysis Division (MSD) supplies innovative solutions for microscopy and microanalysis. We provide SEMs, TEMs, and DualBeam™ FIB-SEMs combined with advanced software suites to take customers from questions to usable data by combining high-resolution imaging with physical, elemental, chemical, and electrical analysis across scales and modes—through the broadest sample types.Bronlocatie van deze vacature