Sourcing Lead419 x bekeken
Location: Veldhoven, Netherlands
Experience: 5-10 Experienced
Functional Area: Procurement
Background: Business Economics / Mechatronics / Electronics
Does working in a high tech environment and having strategic negotiations energize you?
Within our Strategic Sourcing & Procurement department we would like to welcome an enthusiastic (junior) Sourcing Lead. Sourcing Lead is a challenging position reflecting the dynamics of ASML with a high spend responsibility and frequent exposure to Senior Management.
The procurement team is responsible for sourcing, managing supplier relationships and contracting. The team consists of procurement professionals with a can-do mentality and the ability to build bridges with internal stakeholders and external suppliers. The Sourcing Lead reports to the Group Category Manager.
The Sourcing Lead is responsible for further strengthening and developing the ASML’s Procurement team and will operate in the supply market of product related goods. He or she acts both independently and as a team member and ensures the setup and realization of tactical and operational goals.
- Manages overall procurement for product related goods and drives for continuous improvements
- Prepares, and executes negotiations for required contracts within the assigned category
- Builds and maintains long-term relationships with international suppliers
- Is able to negotiate on various management levels internally and externally
- Uses subject matter expertise and market knowledge to shape the stakeholder demand
- Involves the supplier in early stages of New Product Introduction
- Actively contributes to the efficiency of the category team
- Is willing to travel
Higher vocational education/Master-degree in a relevant area (e.g. Business Economics, Business Administration, Technology Management, Physics, Electrical Engineering)
- You have min. 3 years of work experience in a professional, complex and international environment, preferably with procurement and/or consultancy experience.
- You have experience in a similar high tech environment (Mechatronics and Electronics area)
- Strong negotiator.
- Team player with proven ability to successfully manage complex multi-disciplinary projects.
- Preferably experience with relationship management.
- Financial skills
Good communicator combined with a result driven, hands-on mentality. Problem solving team player who creates strong commitment with internal stakeholders and external parties. Analytical, structured, accurate and able to maintain overview, assess priorities and focus on concrete results.
Context of the position
As a large-scale system integrator, ASML focuses on extensive outsourcing and integration of its supply chain. Approximately 90% of the manufacturing cost price is accounted for by purchased goods. Therefore, high level flexibility must be built into the supplier network. The Strategic Sourcing & Procurement Department creates, maintains and qualifies this global network and is responsible for all suppliers interaction. This enables the execution of the ASML Business Unit plans (Development, Production and Customer Support) and operates according to the principles of Value Sourcing.
Please enclose a strong personal motivation for this position.Bronlocatie van deze vacature