As Sourcing Manager at BrandLoyalty, you are responsible for excellent buying conditions and processes for products offered in our loyalty programs. You make sure there is sufficient capacity available at the most optimal location. You manage the supplier relationships and develop new ones and take care that all products and suppliers are compliant with International, local, and BL requirements.
Your tasks & responsibilities
- You are an expert in the supplier market of your product categories and constantly monitoring the cost drivers of your products;
- You are responsible for winning negotiations in pricing, delivery conditions, payment terms (Condition of Purchase) with existing and new suppliers;
- You coordinate the buying process for (licensed and A-Brand) products: Product Specifications, supplier selecting and contracting,
- Streamline the production process and delivery;
- You ensure product quality in compliance with country-and client specific requirements, together with our QA department.
Vendor Risk Management:
- You manage relationships with our partners; suppliers of A-branded goods and licensed products in the EMEA region;
- You are responsible for close monitoring of the supplier market, initiate finding new suppliers to secure future sources in the EMEA region;
- You continuously ensure the vendor base is optimized and matches the current and future needs of BL (perform regular supplier evaluations);
- You perform factory audits at potential suppliers in collaboration with the QA team;
- You are responsible for the full Vendor Risk management process including contract management;
- You are responsible for the year closure with suppliers related to agreements.
- You are part of our category sourcing teams (consisting of Product Management/ Sourcing Management/QA) support and execute feasibility studies and product development with suppliers following the product development milestones;
- You are the source of input to our category sourcing teams for product knowledge/technical questions and ideation/new concepts from the supplier knowledge/supplier market;
- You select & develop suppliers who are the best total fit for BL needs like, capacity, competitiveness, flexibility, lead times, reliability, quality level, development capabilities;
- You work closely together with quality in the product development phase to assist suppliers to improve their quality and production processes;
- Together with the QA manager, you are responsible for product testing, setting the norms for inspection by writing a supplier handbook;
- You are responsible for the completion of logistical details + product details including BOM (bill of material) for new products.
Program preparation, planning, and execution:
- You give input in the lead management phase on possibilities for new production, lead times, capacity, and MOQ;
- You keep track of program performance via Supply Chain Management to anticipate performance changes and the impact on supplier /deliveries;
- You are the main contact towards the supplier in case of escalations during the program.
Which qualities do you bring?
- HBO or University degree;
- 3+ years of experience in international sourcing, trading, or merchandising;
- Technical product/supplier knowledge in the requested relevant categories for BL;
- Strong negotiation skills, winning mentality, aiming for a win-win scenario;
- Used to work in an international environment;
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills;
- Problem-solving skills, ability to anticipate, pro-active attitude;
- Team player but perfectly able to work independently;
- Able to work in a hectic, dynamic, fast-changing environment;
- Willingness to travel if necessary;
- Knowledge of SAP is a plus;
- Excellent English language skills, verbal and written.
What do we offer?
Are you up for the challenge? BrandLoyalty wants you to have fun in your work, contribute to our growth and share the successes with your team/company. This is just a short list of what BrandLoyalty can offer you:
- Purpose-driven company: happy people, better business;
- Personal & professional development opportunities within a multinational growth business;
- Work with a team of 50+ nationalities in over 55 countries around the world;
- BrandLoyalty is part of Loyalty Ventures Inc. – a leading provider of tech-enabled data-driven consumer loyalty solutions;
- Exceptional terms of employment – compensation, on-site gym with personal trainers, healthy daily lunches cooked by an in-house team, and spectacular team gatherings.
BrandLoyalty is known for being a diverse & inclusive workplace because we believe that this drives our purpose “Next Generation Happiness” and creates a better future every day for our people, clients and partners. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, or disability.
When you apply to the vacancy you understand and agree to our Privacy Statement for recruitment purposes.