- Locations Nijmegen
- Time type Full time
- Posted on 8-4-2022
- Job requisition id R-10037100
- Align with internal stakeholders (Engineers and Facility management) on fab requirements and together with the Global Sourcing Manager provide solutions to support these requirements for the assigned commodity groups.
- Analyze market trends and benchmark data for the assigned commodity groups and feedback to the supply base team to contribute to NXP success.
- Assist the Global Sourcing Manager with the sourcing for assigned commodity groups and in the development of sourcing strategies, including risk mitigation options, and negotiation strategies to contribute to NXP’s goals.
- Provide commodity spend analytics.
- Provide regular reports to stakeholders to bring visibility of KPI’s.
- Drive continuous improvement of processes and quality
- Support the Global Sourcing Manager to drive annual RfQ-processes, establishing negotiation plans and executing negotiations for assigned commodity groups to support NXP’s cost targets.
- Propose opportunities to stakeholders for cost reduction by means of alternate sourcing and support stakeholders during the qualification process.
- Report forecast cost roadmaps and actuals on regular base.
Supply Base Management
- Identify, qualify, rank and select appropriate suppliers including involvement of stakeholders.
- Help support supplier performance by means of Supplier Rating System in terms of Quality, Cost, Delivery, Service and Technology support to get a world class supplier base.
- Propose and align on supply assurance opportunities by means of risk management tool analysis, alternate sourcing and support stakeholders during the qualification process.
- Build and sustain a network with people in relevant related business areas to ensure knowledge transfer and sharing of best practices.
- Support the enablement of strong relationship with suppliers’ account management to make sure that suppliers understand and support NXP’s needs.
- Support the Global Sourcing managers during escalations if problems with the suppliers occur and help manage relationships with stakeholders and suppliers during the escalation process.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Business degree. NEVI is a plus.
- Passion for (Semiconductor) manufacturing technology industry
- 3 – 5 years relevant work experience (in a multi-national organization) in a Procurement environment.
- Excellent communicator able to lead and present, plus deal with diverse cultures.
- Energetic, self-driven and hands-on problem solver.
- Strong business acumen, organizational agility and cross-functional stakeholder management.
- Experience in the Semiconductors Industry is a benefit.
- Strong analytical skills (including Excel), communication, influencing, persuasion and negotiation skills internally as well as externally
- Highly committed, being flexible and result driven.
- Located in Nijmegen and ability to travel 5% internationally
Creating Secure Connections and Infrastructure for a Smarter World
NXP Semiconductors N.V. (NASDAQ: NXPI) makes products and environments safer, more sustainable, and more secure with innovative connectivity and edge processing solutions for a smarter world.
We are in the business of better. Not just better technologies, but better innovations to improve society. As the world leader in secure connectivity and processing solutions for embedded applications, NXP is solving the world’s most complex technology challenges to accelerate business innovation, enhance how we work, and advance how we live.
What can you expect
- Contract: This is a full-time position with a permanent contract. However, we are open to discuss a part-time opportunity (between 32 and 38 hours) as well.
- Benefits: Besides a competitive salary, we offer great benefits as part of our CLA. A bonus plan, possibility to purchase extra holidays, an excellent pension plan, a work from home policy, and the possibility to buy company shares with a 15% discount are some examples. When applicable we also provide a relocation package and support for your move to the Netherlands.
- Development opportunities: We believe that a key component to growing our business is to develop our people. To enable you to grow your career at NXP, we provide you with a mix of learning through on-the-job experiences, learning from industries bests, and learning through education to help you develop your core and professional skills.
- Our offices: The Netherlands is home to our global headquarters (Eindhoven) along with three additional sites (Nijmegen, Delft, and Son & Breugel) and includes a diverse team of over 2000 employees with 51 different nationalities focused on R&D, manufacturing, product development, business operations, legal and sales.
- Hiring process: Applying only takes a minute! Fill in the online application and share your CV with us. After a positive screening based on your CV you will have an initial video conversation with our Talent Acquisition Consultant followed by several business interviews.
- And more: Life at NXP is more than work alone. Join one of the many social activities that are organized by and for employees in the Netherlands, such as our Christmas parties and International Walking Day. We have a YOUNG community that organizes a mix of social and professional events for our young professionals and an active Women in Technology network. We also take time to give back to our communities by engaging young girls to learn about Technology during Girls Day or participating in several volunteering activities.
- If you’re excited about this opportunity, we kindly invite you to apply!
- If you have any questions, we are happy to answer them. Please contact Miguel Ortiz at email@example.com.
NXP Semiconductors N.V. (NASDAQ: NXPI) enables a smarter, safer and more sustainable world through innovation. As the world leader in secure connectivity solutions for embedded applications, NXP is pushing boundaries in the automotive, industrial & IoT, mobile, and communication infrastructure markets. Built on more than 60 years of combined experience and expertise, the company has approximately 31,000 employees in more than 30 countries and posted revenue of $11.06 billion in 2021.
Thank you for considering a career at NXP. To help you prepare for the different steps in our hiring process, see the following useful advice and tips.
Are you already an NXP employee? Do not apply here. Instead, you must apply via our internal career page.