Sourcing Manager Professional Services EMEA59 x bekeken
Specialismes: Indirect spend
Req ID 40001 - Posted 6/2/2019 - Permanent - Procurement - Netherlands
Are you an experienced Procurement Specialist with an in depth understanding of the category management process? Then Astellas has an interesting job opportunity for you.
Sourcing Manager Professional Services EMEA
Leiden, The Netherlands, 40 hours
Your job as a Sourcing Manager Professional Services EMEA
The Sourcing Manager Professional Services will support the EMEA Category Lead, as part of the Procurement Transformation programme, in driving a multi-year transformation through the delivery of category excellence. Working as part of the wider Procurement team, this role will be responsible for supporting and delivering market leading deliverables through a focus on a wide range of commercial levers capable of driving value beyond price initiatives.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Undertake data analysis and engage with internal stakeholders in order to generate ideas and opportunities and ensure the Category strategy and plans are aligned to functional and business targets.
- Support, negotiate and develop contract framework including Master Service Agreements, Service Level Agreement templates with key/relevant suppliers and ensure full implementation.
- Manage the risk associated with the category spend, deploying analytical tools and data sources to assess risk, recommend action, manage market volatility and optimise cost.
- For all relevant Global/Regional projects, deliver a robust implementation to maximise value and deliver contract compliance.
- Represent Astellas at industry and Procurement conferences and events to identify new potential sources of supply and key external relationships
- Establish Marketing and Stakeholder Engagement plans in order to create positive working relationships with key relevant stakeholders, leveraging these relationships to influence and win support for Procurement Transformation.
- Provide transparent reporting to Global/Regional Business & Procurement leaders
Your personal qualifications as a Sourcing Manager Professional Services EMEA
- Bachelor/Master degree in Business, Economics or similar.
- At least 3-5 years of experience in a similar role, preferably experienced with Professional Services procurement.
- Experience in a complex and matrix driven organization.
- Experience in Source to Pay systems, preferably SAP Ariba.
- High standard of communication skills and knowledge of English and preferably Dutch.
- Due to the global scope of the role the candidate must be available to travel up to 20% of the time.
The role requires excellent interpersonal and influencing skills and an accurate way of working. The ideal candidate is proactive, analytical, organization sensitive and being able to keep a good overview.
- A challenging and diversified job in an international setting
- Good career opportunities
- Inspiring and dynamic work climate
- Attractive remuneration, which includes:
- a 13th month
- excellent pension policy
- health insurance compensation
- collective health insurance
- company own saving scheme arrangement
- 25 Holidays + 13 so called ADV Days
- and more…
At Astellas, we believe that nurturing a good relationship with our employees delivers good business results.
It is our stated aim in the VISION for Astellas to be recognised as an Employer of Choice. This means ensuring we are a highly effective organisation, that applies best-in-class people management, creates a positive working environment and has an inspirational company culture.. This reflects the working culture of Astellas, outlines our expectations as an employer and captures the essence of our company ethos; CHANGING TOMORROW.
Astellas is a Japanese multinational pharmaceutical company employing over 17,000 people worldwide with global sales exceeding 11 billion euro. The group’s EMEA headquarters are based in London, with affiliates throughout Europe engaged in research & development (R&D), manufacturing and sales & marketing. With over 4,500 employees, EMEA is an important and growing Astellas region, having key strengths in the therapy areas of Urology, Transplantation, Anti Infectives, Pain Management and Oncology. The global annual R&D investment of 15% to 20% of sales is evidence of the group’s commitment to improving the health of people worldwide through the provision of innovative and reliable products. Astellas employs around 950 persons in the Netherlands, in Leiden and Meppel.
Please apply via the link below.
A VOG and/or background check can be part of the recruitment process.Bronlocatie van deze vacature