Sourcing & Procurement Specialist74 x bekeken
TNT Express has a challenging opening for a Procurement Specialist (Senior Purchaser Linehaul) based in Duiven, The Netherlands.
The main purpose of the Senior Purchaser Linehaul within TNT is developing, rolling-out and compliance monitoring of procurement strategies concerning TNT’s European LH. The procurement categories under responsibility are: Full Truck Load and Less than Truck Load across all vehicle and equipment types. Your goal is to ensure business continuity, growth and to realize cost reductions, by creating for TNT Express most favorable and competitive business conditions which contribute to TNT Express’ bottom line results.
The successful candidate will work closely with key stakeholders across TNT’s operating units to develop effective cost reduction strategies and implementation plans.
The Senior Purchaser is expected to:
- Drive the development, the implementation, the evaluation and the updating of procurement strategies for European LH.
- Manage the sourcing and contract negotiations for European LH.
- Lead or participate in cross functional commodity teams with internal stakeholders across multiple countries to build strategies on TNT level and to run tenders, insure implementation and performance management.
- Develop, champion and ensure implementation of ideas that will optimize total cost of ownership year-on-year for assigned spend categories
- Propose and execute cost/service improvements for the categories within their responsibility.
- Execute risks assessments and mitigate risks.
- Mitigate critical supply situations.
- Collaborate across different levels, functions, businesses and geographies to realize procurement goals and objectives
- Screen supply markets for innovating opportunities and inform the relevant internal stakeholders.
The ideal candidate will have:
- At least a Bachelor degree or equivalent working level preferably in Economics and/or Procurement and/or Transportation.
- More than 5 years of experience as a (senior) buyer/purchaser in an international environment, preferably within a multinational company.
- Proven experience in strategic supplier and contract management (supplier selection, vendor rating, business review, complaint & claim handling).
- Preferably experience in the subcategory Transport.
- Ability to work in a multi-cultural environment.
- Experience in process efficiency and change management.
- Fluent English language skills (written and verbal). Fluency in Dutch language is a plus.
- A demonstrated mind-set and decision making based on Total Cost of Ownership principle.
- Solid experience in supply chain concepts processes & techniques.
- Evidence of innovative sourcing ideas.
- Strong analytical capabilities
- Team player with a broad business interest and strong customer orientation
- Thorough understanding of procurement Processes and Strategic Sourcing approach.
- Strong communication skills (both oral and in writing) combined with a strong analytical and conceptual acumen.
- A challenging position in an international and dynamic working environment with development/career opportunities
- Independent position with responsibilities.
Interested? Please apply through the button below!Bronlocatie van deze vacature