Sourcing & Production Coordinator - Tommy Hilfiger Collection93 x bekeken
Specialismes: Product Related
About the Company
With a history going back over 130 years, PVH has excelled at growing brands and businesses with rich American heritages, becoming one of the largest global apparel companies. We have over 30,000 associates operating in over 40 countries with over $8 billion in revenues. We own the iconic Calvin Klein, Tommy Hilfiger, Van Heusen, IZOD, ARROW, Speedo*, Warner’s and Olga brands and market a variety of goods under these and other nationally and internationally known owned and licensed brands.
PVH Europe is home to the global headquarters of Tommy Hilfiger and the European offices of Calvin Klein. The company is founded on a dynamic and fast-paced work environment that’s fueled by passion, creativity and an entrepreneurial spirit.
Tommy Hilfiger is one of the world’s leading designer lifestyle brands, internationally recognized for celebrating the essence of “classic American cool” style. Founded in 1985, Tommy Hilfiger delivers premium styling, quality and value to consumers worldwide with a breadth of collections including Hilfiger Collection, Tommy Hilfiger Tailored, men’s, women’s and kids’ sportswear, Tommy Hilfiger Denim, accessories, and footwear. In addition, the brand is licensed for a range of products, including fragrances, eyewear, watches and home furnishings. Tommy Hilfiger, which was acquired by PVH Corp. in 2010, has more than 17,000 associates worldwide and an extensive distribution network in over 115 countries and 1,600 retail stores. Global retail sales of the Tommy Hilfiger brand were US $6.5 billion in 2015.
Calvin Klein is a global lifestyle brand that exemplifies bold, progressive ideals and a seductive, and often minimal, aesthetic. We seek to thrill and inspire our audience while using provocative imagery and striking designs to ignite the senses.
Founded in 1968 by Calvin Klein and his business partner Barry Schwartz, we have built our reputation as a leader in American fashion through our clean aesthetic and innovative designs. Global retail sales of Calvin Klein products exceed $8 billion in 2015 and were distributed in [over] 110 countries. Calvin Klein employs over 10,000 associates globally. In 2003, we were acquired by PVH Corp., one of the largest apparel companies in the world.
The PVH Menswear division is one of the main business drivers , based in the Amsterdam global head office the team is split into 4 sub teams;
- Production, Sourcing & Development
- Buying & Planning
- Merchandise and Sales
These 4 teams work together in an informal setting on creating superbly styles and high end quality products for the global consumer base.
The Sourcing & Production Coordinator Circular Knits for Tommy Hilfiger Collection will coordinate the product development process from sketch until final product in stores. The product is developed, produced, controlled and achieved based on the standards and goals established in the division. This position will be responsible for:
- Product management as directed by the product developed including SMS tracking in accordance with the calendar
- Adhering to the calendar, both internally and externally to support the development and production of the collection achieving on time delivery and consistent high quality
- Vendor collaboration in conjunction with P&S Manager including allocation, cost and lead time negotiations, sample and bulk ordering, management and delivery
- Fitting collaborations: Working with the fit technician during fit meetings to capture comments and changes, administrating these tasks and communicating these internally and externally
- Fit meeting preparation and organization: measuring, checking and giving workmanship comments on samples
- Internal lab dip management
- Proto sample status and tracking
- Maintaining production comments, color or style additions. Updating systems and communicating these changes internally and externally
- Supporting margin targets including transparency and reviewing all costs at all stages of the development and production.
- Risk management collaboration; highlight, review and assist to resolve issues
- Meeting preparations; arranging best sellers, range plans, sales overviews
- Pro-actively improving the product in ways of quality, pricing and fit
- Works closely with design team, buying team, merchandise and fit technicians
- Report into Production & Sourcing Manager
- Take the lead in handling of daily issues in end to end product development
- Advise design and merchandising regarding technical possibilities, limitations and prices
- Load, updating and maintaining of PLM systems within category ensuring data integrity
- Higher textile education
- Minimum of 3-5 year experience in development, sourcing and production - preferably in knitwear
- Used to working under pressure and to deadlines
- Good communication skills in English- written and oral
- Excellent time management and very strong organizational skills
- A confident team player
- Ability to change and adjust to new systems and set ups - previous knowledge in PLM or Excel is an advantage
- The ability to effectively collaborate with various teams and efficient problem solving skills
- Tenacious, assertive and determined attitude
DEPARTMENT: GLOBAL HQ, SOURCING & PRODUCTION
LOCATION: AMSTERDAM, NETHERLANDS