Sourcing Specialist Labor & Services111 x bekeken
- Date Posted: Wed, 02 Oct 2019
- Position:: Sourcing Specialist Labor & Services
- Schedule: Full time
- Job Number: R2001220
- Country: Netherlands
- City: Terneuzen (NLD)
The Dow Chemical Company's Labor & Services Purchasing Organization has an exciting opportunity for a Sourcing Specialist to be located in Terneuzen, the Netherlands.
The L&S Purchasing Organization is responsible for the strategic sourcing of services and contract labor in alignment with business objectives.
Key responsibilities include:
- Manage assigned contracts portfolio with primary focus on M&E services purchased for Dutch sites to support the Businesses.
- Develop knowledge of the supply market and suppliers. Conduct Strategic Sourcing Projects including market analysis and the development of short and mid-term strategies.
- Work with functional and business partners to understand business requirements and align sourcing strategy and implementation plans.
- Negotiate pricing, payment and delivery terms on spot orders as well as period contracts and execute the agreements
- Manage Supplier Relationships including the commercial relationship. Monitor supplier performance against key performance indicators.
- Understand and practice appropriate work process governance and compliance
Skills and knowledge:
- Master's degree or a Bachelor's Degree with relevant experience
- 5+ years of relevant experience preferred
- Strong written and oral communications skills
- Demonstrated analytical skills, ability to work with large amounts of data
- Demonstrated skills in negotiation or influencing the decision making process
- Demonstrated skills in project management
- Proven ability to solve problems and think strategically
- Ability to work across regions and functions
- Able to communicate on professional matters in English and Dutch
- Having a technical degree will be considered a major advantage.
- A robust total rewards program, including: competitive base pay, variable pay that rewards individual, team, and Company performance, and comprehensive benefits
- On-going learning opportunities within a diverse, inclusive and rewarding work environment
- Career experiences that can span different Dow businesses and functions with opportunities for personal and professional growth
- The chance to work within a global company and interact with colleagues from around the world
- Opportunities that spark your imagination and ignite your passion to help others
Dow (NYSE: DOW) combines one of the broadest technology sets in the industry with asset integration, focused innovation and global scale to achieve profitable growth and become the most innovative, customer centric, inclusive and sustainable materials science company. Dow’s portfolio of performance materials, industrial intermediates and plastics businesses delivers a broad range of differentiated science-based products and solutions for our customers in high-growth segments, such as packaging, infrastructure and consumer care. Dow operates 113 manufacturing sites in 31 countries and employs approximately 37,000 people. Dow delivered pro forma sales of approximately $50 billion in 2018. References to Dow or the Company mean Dow Inc. and its subsidiaries. For more information, please visit www.dow.com.Bronlocatie van deze vacature