Sourcing Specialist (Solution business)93 x bekeken
Hoofddorp, Netherlands | Full-time
Together with our 80.000 colleagues worldwide, we believe in technology and collaboration and are dedicated to providing innovative and energy-efficient solutions.
To work with solution team to provide procurement support from commercial and operational position, in order to establish our solution business growth in EMEA.
The main challenges include:
- Assisting the growth of solution business (Data Center, Smart Building…) within EMEA.
- Participate and support pre-sale phase together with other team members.
- Being part of the business discussions from a procurement perspective and visiting customers with sales representatives in EMEA.
- Cost control and cost analysis, being competitive and profitable in project business
- Establishing business relations with suppliers, and vendor management in a long term
- Minimum 5-10 years of sourcing experience in Europe
- Electrical knowledge as foundation and academic degree from an Electrical faculty is a plus
- Capability in handling procurement activity in SAP (must have)
- Experience in Datacenter Business is a plus
- A good understanding of the complexity of solution business model
- Good knowledge and awareness of the key components vendors
- Committed, dedicated and passionate towards the team
- Fluent communication skills in English. Additional languages are a plus
- Interested in new technology and innovation
- A friendly working atmosphere and an international environment
- A constructive working environment leaving much room for new possibilities and ideas
- Flexible working hours and an attractive, performance-related salary are also included
- Use this opportunity and show us your motivation.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!Bronlocatie van deze vacature