Sr Procurement Professional102 x bekeken
Team up with our client, a leading financial service provider at the forefront of technology innovation and digitalization within the industry. Change, renewal and transformation has been in their DNA with one single goal to deliver the best customer experience. Procurement is about supporting the transformation process and the innovation culture, therefore they are hiring quality individuals with integrity, personal accountability, teamwork, commitment to excellence, and proactive thinking. If you exemplify these values and want to be part of something big, contact us today.
Who are we looking for
Do you want your work to have impact ? We are looking for a skilled, passionate and driven professional.
From a Procurement perspective our client has interests in a full and wide range of activities - everything related to IT, Marketing & Communications, Professional Services. All purchasing interests in these fields are safeguarded by Procurement. The exposure as well as the impact of this role is beyond the boundaries of Procurement. To be successful, you must have a strong passion for procurement and for setting high standards for yourself as well as for the people around you.
In this position we are looking for a hands-on and skilled professional experienced in procurement. Having the right behavior and attitude is as important as having the knowledge and experience. Being a go-getter and a self-starter are key to be successful in this role.
• You have a Bachelor degree in Economics, Finance or Business Administration
• You have at least 7 years of work experience within Procurement
• Preferably you have a Nevi Professional and Expert (1 & 2) diploma (or comparable)
• You have all required skills and knowledge of the legal aspects of the Procurement field
• You are an excellent negotiator
• You master English language perfectly (spoken as well as written) - Knowledge of Dutch language is preferred but not a must have
• You can own, lead and drive an assignment or project until completion
• You have excellent analytical skills in the financial and economic field
• You continuously challenge yourself and your environment to further improve
• You can translate important developments into opportunities in the Procurement field
• You have a pragmatic approach in removing roadblocks and opening bottlenecks;
• You are an independent operator but with great empathy skills to connect to the team and various stakeholders;
• You are a clear and assertive communicator;
• You have the drive, ambition and passion to deliver the best results.
• You adhere to the client's values and it is evident for you that your behavior is fully aligned with these values.
What we offer
An impactful career within a professional environment that offers you every opportunity to get the best out of yourself and grow personally and professionally. A salary that matches your ambitions, plus a 13th month. You will be located in Amsterdam.
Door: DPA PeopleGroupBronlocatie van deze vacature