Strategic Buyer India109 x bekeken
Req Id 346 - Posted 01/03/2019 - Fokker Technologies Holding BV - Centrals - Fokker Technologies Holding - Papendrecht
The strategic buyer will closely work together with our Indian Procurement office. The Procurement India office is comprised of 4 local specialists that provide support for the Indian supply base. It is their mutual primary responsibility to ensure quality parts are delivered on time and at a competitive price. The supplied parts go directly to production facilities in The Netherlands where these high quality products are integrated into state of the art defence programs, business jets or large commercial aircraft.
- Create an ‘able and enabled’ team to bridge between Suppliers and Development and support Fokker’s outsourcing strategy to increase Fokker’s flexibility and focus on the Fokker added value.
- Professionalize outsourcing management as part of the Supplier Account Teams (SAT’s) and strategic product family team.
- Participate in non-recurring projects in early design phases to secure a competitive price and quality.
- Facilitate early supplier involvement at new products and processes.
- Perform Supplier Selection.
- Resolve purchase problems with the aim to significantly improve performance, cost and schedule.
- Develop and implement purchase and commercial methodologies to reduce cost and improve process efficiencies in compliance with regulations.
- Coordinate with life-cycle product team, other project partner representatives, and cross-functional team members, including design engineering, stress engineering, liaison engineering, industrial engineering, planning, Quality engineering, procurement, program management and materials & process technology.
This position requires a bachelor’s or foreign equivalent degree in procurement or a related field and ten years of experience ensuring producibility of aircraft components and assemblies, and:
- Develop streamlined processes meeting quality, planning, and budget set for each individual program.
- Able to analyze technical and suppliers data to ensure the best result in quality, costs, supply chain and terms of delivery.
- Determine supplier conditions and close contracts with suppliers.
- Ensure delivery on time, remark discrepancy’s and central point of contact between India and the Netherlands to assure that production and processes do not stagnate.
- Performing strategically modeling to demonstrate purchase issues and solutions to all cross-functional team members.
- Performing configuration and change management processes.
- Using Microsoft Office applications, including Word, Powerpoint, Excel and Projects, to generate documentation, presentations and schedules.
- Seven or more years’ experience in an Aerospace production environment, preferably with sheet metal, metal machining, composite parts fabrication, assembly or a combination thereof.
- Ability to translate technical details into readable understandable written policy.
- Able to analyse technical data.
- Demonstrated knowledge and ability to manage New Product Introduction and Product Life Cycle Management.
- Knowledge in supply chain operations and best practices.
- Strong analytical ability.
- Strong commercial negotiation skills for interacting with other sectors and supplier.
- Team player, but also independent.
- Result driven, planning and prioritizing.
- Analytical, abstract thinking, plenty of initiative.
- Sharing knowledge and stress tolerant.
- Service minded and a drive for continuous improvement.
- Lean Six Sigma Techniques and Experience.
- Computer Literate in Email, Word Processors, Spread Sheets, Internet, etc.
- Excellent presentation, social and public speaking skills.
If you are interested in this vacancy please apply through our website or send your CV to Myrto Kyrousi, Corporate Recruiter at email@example.com.Bronlocatie van deze vacature