Site Buyer Benelux – metal & rubber goods sourcing support
Panningen, Limburg, Netherlands – EMEA Operations & Supply Chain – Full time
Aliaxis exists to bring solutions to the world’s water challenges and accelerate the transition to clean energy. We are a global leader in high-quality piping solutions for use in building, infrastructure, industrial and agricultural applications across the globe. Over 14,000 people have selected to work for us in more than 40 countries.
Aliaxis has embarked on a positive journey with its “Growth with Purpose” strategy, implementing ambitious, urgent actions for sustainability and innovation that will pay off in the short term. By 2025, we will be focusing on the areas where we can create the biggest impact: on carbon reduction in our plants and on increasing the share of recycled content in our products. In conjunction, we will continue to develop more and better water solutions for society as a whole. Thus, we are looking for passionate people to be part of our journey and deliver on our strategy!
Aliaxis is privately owned, with its global headquarters in Brussels, Belgium.
Role purpose: Support the business objectives of EMEA focusing on The Netherlands and Belgium in Purchasing for all categories for Metal & Rubber components for EMEA
Reporting to the Category Manager, the Strategic Buyer will play a key role in building the Purchasing function an asset of the company and actively contribute to the European Purchasing network to ensure alignment, optimization, and results orientation.
The role is based in our office in Panningen, The Netherlands and will required up to 15% of travelling.
- Implementation and follow-up of the strategies defined by European Category Managers and Strategic Procurement Director for The Netherlands and Belgium;
- Definition and management category strategies in cooperation with European team;
- Actively cooperate with the European Category Managers and the other buyers to maximize Purchasing synergies and performances;
- Define and manage Key Suppliers relationship and productivity plans;
- Prepare and conduct suppliers’ negotiations in coordination with European Category Managers and/or Strategic Procurement Director;
- Maintain strategic supplier scorecards at country level.
- A good comprehension of product specification matters – previous experience in metal & rubber markets is appreciated;
- Extended analytical & technical mindset;
- Capacity to understand the stakeholders needs and to challenge them;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills; team player;
- Perfect fluency in written and spoken Dutch and English.
- Being successful in the role will require to realize savings, secure supplies and improve cash.
Are you the one we are looking for? Join our growing team!
We offer a unique opportunity to join a Belgian global company with a very international & collaborative culture that is transforming dynamically and that is committed to its future growth, service excellence and employee engagement. Next to a competitive salary and benefits package, we offer an impactful role and real growth opportunities.
Aliaxis and its subsidiaries encourage diversity and inclusion in the workplace; we are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To agencies: Please kindly abstain from sending us candidates either directly to HR or to one of your contacts within the company. Thanks!