- Date: Apr 5, 2022
- Location: ’s-Hertogenbosch, Netherlands
- Company: Super Micro Computer
- Job Req ID: 18536
Supermicro® is a Top Tier provider of advanced server, storage, and networking solutions for Data Center, Cloud Computing, Enterprise IT, Hadoop/ Big Data, Hyperscale, HPC and IoT/Embedded customers worldwide. We are the #5 fastest growing company among the Silicon Valley Top 50 technology firms. Our unprecedented global expansion has provided us with the opportunity to offer a large number of new positions to the technology community. We seek talented, passionate, and committed engineers, technologists, and business leaders to join us.
As the market leader in professional server solutions, Supermicro is seeking an experienced and innovative Strategic Components PM/Buyer that can help us grow our technologies into the parallel computing and hyper-converged spaces. This is a fast moving, emerging business, and successful candidates will be able to move and adapt quickly to changing needs, manage multiple initiatives, engage at all executive levels both inside Supermicro and with partners, and have proven track record of developing products as well as business model from the ground up. The successful candidate will be self-driven and passionate about bringing new solutions to market. This position will be located in the EMEA headquarters in ‘s-Hertogenbosch, The Netherlands.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Includes the following essential duties and responsibilities (other duties may also be assigned):
- Responsible to increase business on key components MEM, SSD, HDD and other related components
- Suggest and promote the best key components configuration and optimization to high end visualization.
- Support both Pre-sales and Post-sales as well as training to SMC PMs, Sales and VARs.
- Fulfill sales order, control inventory stock level
- Promote main stream products and slow movings
- Source best supply, issue POs, monitor promised delivery time.
- Maintain/improve good relationship with vendor and gain overall support
- Minimum Bachelor degree, major in Electronic Engineering is a plus
- 1+ years related key components PM or Sales positions or Purchasing working experience
- Competent in reading, writing and speaking in English is a must, Chinese speaking is a plus
- SAP working experience, or training and promotion experience is a plus
- Strong communication and negotiation skill, high sense of accuracy, responsibility and could demonstrate strong ownership
- Ability to work in dynamic, high pressure working environment and perform fast and proper action
- Humble attitude, willing to keep learning and contribution to business growth
- Team spirit, working with motivation, flexibility, and passion