Strategic & Hands-on Buyer IT154 x bekeken
Strategic & hands-on Buyer IT
Duration: initially 6 months
You will be part of the Procurement team reporting to the Head of Procurement.
The procurement of IT hardware, software licences and (managed) services.
- Strategic Sourcing: Knowledge of strategic sourcing principles. Capable of executing a sourcing strategy with respect to search and selection of suppliers and business partners for products and services.
- Knowledge of RFx processes. Capable of initiating TCO/Value driven sourcing project.
- Contract management: Work in partnership with business owners to follow up on contract performance. Take the lead in contract renewals when required.
- Contract negotiations: Capable in executing contract negotiations in a constructive way with suppliers and partners to result in a win-win situation. Good knowledge of contracting processes from the initiation of a contract to the drawing and implementation of a contract. Cooperation with legal and operational business departments.
- Operational procurement: Executing and follow up of day to day procurement activities (P2P process). Looking for continues optimization of operational procurement activities.
- Respond to the ad-hoc needs of the business units
- Contribute to the optimization of the Procurement processes.
Together with your colleagues you manage the daily purchasing and sourcing activities for the group. This includes both operational and strategic procurement activities (40% - 60%).
- Master Degree or equivalent by experience
- Experience in IT procurement, operational procurement and strategic sourcing.
- Solid knowledge of Operational and Strategic Procurement methods
- Project Management
- Team player
- Good communicator
- Analytical and strategic thinking
- Pro-active, assertive
- Service minded towards the business
- Solution oriented
- Windows Office
- Fluency in Dutch/English/French