1 FTE | | HBO
The Bulsink construction company is renowned for its fast completion of retail, hospitality, leisure, office and care concepts. Whether involved in sustainability, digitisation, redesignation or multi-functionalisation projects, our innovative, incisive approach means that customers can rely on us to take care of everything for them before and during the entire construction process.
We build, we organise, we get things done. As a general contractor, we take full responsibility for every project. We are Bulsink.
To expand our purchasing department, we are searching for a Strategic Purchaser with expertise and experience within installation and/or electrical engineering. You will mainly be working strategically and tactically in this position. That means that on the one hand you are responsible for making collaboration agreements and on the other, you focus on how the purchasing process can be used more efficiently.
In short, in this versatile job as Strategic Purchaser, your main tasks include:
- Finding and connecting permanent partners at home and abroad
- Making multi-year collaboration agreements with partners, such as sub-contractors and material suppliers
- Working closely with the project teams and providing proactive advice regarding (complex) purchases
- Working with the Calculators and Sales department so they can quickly and easily determine the right pricing for the customer
- (Financially) monitoring the purchase contracts and collaboration agreements
- Actively providing input on optimising the processes. In this position, you work together with the Purchasing Manager.
What do you bring to the table as Purchaser?
You are the ultimate relationship builder and have a background in installation and/or electrical engineering. You are up to date with market developments and know how the world of purchasing works. Your other strengths are:
- Higher professional education
- At least three years of experience in purchasing, preferably purchasing services.
What we offer you
You will receive the following excellent employment conditions, as agreed in the collective labour agreement for finishing contractors (CAO Afbouw):
- An excellent salary, based on 37.5 hours a week
- 35 days of annual leave
- A company laptop, telephone and AirPods
- A solid pension plan
- A healthy lunch every day, prepared by our own chef
- Flexible working hours
- An inspiring and well-organised work environment
- Scope for personal and professional development
Interested in applying?
Are you ready to be our new Strategic Purchaser? Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Sanne van Grinsven on 06-83502067 for more information.
Ekkersrijt 7005, 5692 HB Son The Netherlands