- Business Company: Industrial Automation Business (IAB)
- Location: Den Bosch, Netherlands
- Employment Type: Permanent
- Req ID: 1399
- Develop and maintain your Product portfolio to achieve the Purchasing KPI’s on short and long term.
- Manage your Suppliers in all aspects of their cooperation with OMRON.
- Develop, support, and coordinate New Product Introductions (NPI’s).
- Support the daily operations, while collaborating with other OMRON departments like i.e. Quality, Product Management, Supply Chain, Services and Warehousing/Shipping.
- Support the Omron purchasing department in development towards further maturity.
Required education and qualifications
- Relevant Bachelor/Master-degree preferably combined with Procurement related courses (NEVI or APICS).
- >3 Years of work experience in a tactical or strategic purchasing role.
- Affinity with technical products.
- Proven experience with continuous cost down and improvement projects in relevant area.
- Excellent and experienced negotiator who creates strong commitment and partnership with internal and external stakeholders.
- Excellent purchasing project management skills. Proven ability to successfully manage complex purchasing related projects.
- Dutch & English language proficiency.
- Willingness and ability to travel (10%).
- Experience with ERP systems.
- Experience with contract management.
What can you expect of Omron?
- Working in a dynamic, global Japanese organization.
- Room for own initiative and opportunities to develop yourself.
- Full-time position (40 hours per week).
- Excellent salary package (€ 4,200 to € 5,600 gross per month, with a 40-hour working week) 8% holiday pay, ½ 13th month (year-end bonus).
- Secondary, such as 29 vacation days, option to purchase extra holiday hours, travel allowance, pension scheme and heathcare collective agreement.
Working at OMRON
Since Omron’s foundation in Japan in 1933, the company has been driven by providing solutions that improve people’s lives in an innovative way. Decades after, we strive to live up to the values of continuous innovation driven by social needs, challenging ourselves during the journey and treating others with respect, encouraging their potential. This is translated to the everyday activities in our production center in Den Bosch. You will join an environment where you can lead innovation and contribute to society in a sustainable way. Omron offers you growth opportunities in a stable, well stablished environment that keeps on growing steadily every year. We take pride in having a welcoming, open and inclusive environment.
Are you interested? Please apply through our career site by hitting the button below, adding your resume and motivation letter. Do you want to know more or have a question about this position? Connect with Pim Verboven, European Purchasing Manager.