Den Haag – Permanent – €39.000 – €46.000 per year – Work from home
- Buyer for a technical and innovative company
- Tactical buying
It is the task of the Tactical Purchaser to ensure the availability of items at the right price and of the desired quality, which are delivered at the right time. By making agreements with suppliers and closely monitoring performance, the operational purchasers will be supported. In addition, you take a critical look at logistics operations and make proposals to improve the logistics processes.
Core duties and responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Drafting, monitoring and evaluating contracts and call-off orders with suppliers.
- Managing and closing NDAs with new suppliers.
- Second and Third sourcing for critical parts.
- Preparing performance KPIs for suppliers.
- Supporting operational buyers for the development and improvement of the purchasing process.
- Participation in product and development teams.
The Successful Applicant
- Knowledge, skills and experience
- HBO education, supplemented with NEVI I or II is an advantage.
- Experience in similar position.
- Independent and accurate.
- Knowledge of the Dutch and English language in word and writing.
- Knowledge of Word and Excel (and Power BI).
- Commercially developed with negotiation skills.
- Excellent organizational qualities.
- Team player
What’s on Offer
Working with them means above all that you recognize yourself in our mission “Passion for life”. It gives you the opportunity to actively contribute to our core values: Passion, Collaboration, Openness, Excellence and Ownership. Our organization strives to develop our employees and to offer them a career opportunity. The work culture is informal and transparent. You will work in a dynamic environment within a rapidly growing (inter)national organization, with plenty of room for ideas and initiatives.
Interested in the position of Tactical Purchaser? Respond now with your resume and motivation via the button.
Sector Procurement & Supply Chain
Sub Sector Buyer
Industry Technology & Telecoms
Jobs by location Den Haag
Contract Type Permanent
Consultant Bruce Van Kesteren
Job Reference JN-012023-5889743
Remote or office Work from home