Zoetermeer – Vast dienstverband
- Do you have a technical background in purchasing?
- Do you like to manage relationships with suppliers?
Over onze klant
Our client supplies integrated, customer-specific solutions in the field of hydraulic, pneumatic and process systems for customers in, among others, the offshore, luxury yacht building, maritime, oil & gas, sustainable and heavy industry. Our client is able to provide complete project management (advice, design, production and installation) as well as maintenance and service.
In this role you are responsible for the right purchasing conditions, purchasing policy and reducing costs. You negotiate and conclude purchasing contracts, whereby you naturally also take care of contract management and follow-up. You build and maintain contacts with all suppliers and you operate close to the business; you are the daily sparring partner for the business unit. Optimization of activities, processes and workflows are important topics within the purchasing team of 8 colleagues. You are able to take a pioneering role here and guide team members in this if necessary.
- responsibility for cost reductions, purchasing benefits, impact on revenue and results;
- monitoring ongoing contracts and taking timely actions;
- potential savings analyzes at category level, connecting and executing concrete actions;
- activities to increase the delivery reliability of suppliers;
- market research into (new) suppliers, good conditions and products;
- handling claims, complaints, acting proactively to support the business units.
- You are in possession of a completed education at a minimum of HBO level (preferably in a beta direction such as mechanical engineering) supplemented with a purchasing course such as NEVI or comparable.
- Relevant purchasing experience, both operational, tactical and strategic, of which a number of years in the technical market (hydraulics/pneumatics/manufacturing industry).
- A decisive and enterprising character with a high priority for the team, but you never lose sight of the end goal or result;
- Strong communication skills, within all levels of the organization and you know how to conclude negotiations with the desired result in a respectful way;
- Analytical combined with a great problem-solving ability and a hands-on mentality;
- Extensive knowledge and experience with the functionalities of ERP packages and with Excel (pivot tables, etc.).
- Excellent command of both Dutch and English (spoken and written) German is a plus.
A challenging and varied job in an ambitious company in close collaboration with the dynamic international organisation. You are given room to develop yourself and we offer a competitive salary, 10% holiday allowance, a profit-sharing scheme and, among other things, a contribution towards the collective health insurance. In addition, our business location is easily accessible by both public transport and car.
Sector Procurement & Supply Chain
Sub Sector Direct Procurement
Industrie Industrial / Manufacturing
Vacatures per locatie Zoetermeer
Contract Type Permanent
Consultant Rihards Krupinskis
Vacature referentie JN-082022-5718012