- Location: Kinderdijk
- Time type: Full time
- Posted on: 10-01-2023
- Job requisition id: R0004913
The NPR purchasing team is responsible for procurement of Facility Services, ICT, Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul (MRO), Marketing and Communications, Travel, Training Courses and Education, Consultancy, Industrial Gases, Tools and other company-wide purchasing.
We are looking for an experienced and self-sufficient Tactical Purchaser with strong knowledge and experience in IT and software licensing contracts. As Tactical Purchaser NPR, you will be responsible for the performance of Royal IHC’s suppliers and strive to make improvements where necessary. In addition, you will be tasked with optimizing the performance of our own organization. You will work closely with your manager and stakeholders to implement and carry out the strategy for suppliers in your area of responsibility. Effectiveness, a commercial approach, relationship management and organizational sensitivity are essential in this role.
- Operates in a portfolio with strategic and critical materials and/or services with high risk for business continuity within multiple categories and/or disciplines in Royal IHC.
- Understands the market and negotiates with suppliers on contracts and framework agreements.
- Counterpart from the supplier is usually on a strategic level in the organization.
- Works independently, in line with project plans, category plans and procedures.
- Purchasing projects: Initiates, plans and leads purchasing projects.Total group Spend of €60 – €100 mil.
- Manages several purchasing categories, requiring a helicopter view.
To be eligible for the position of Tactical Purchaser NPR, you must have the following:
- a higher vocational education (HBO), preferably supplemented with NEVI or equal certification
- 3-5 years of experience in a comparable position in a relevant sector with experience in purchasing IT and software licensing,
- strong knowledge and experience in IT and software licensing contracts.
- excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- the ability to negotiate independently and the ability to draw up contracts in accordance with IHC templates
- excellent command of Dutch language, with moderate English skills preferable, as well as conceptual and analytical capabilities.
Please note, only candidates with an EU work visa will be considered for this position
Royal IHC offers you:
- A great work-life balance (with at least 40 days of leave each year).
- Flexible working hours and the possibility to work from home (part-time).
- A great opportunity to contribute to the future of the maritime industry.
- Alongside a competitive salary, you will receive reimbursement of your travel costs, an annual profit share and a beneficial pension scheme.
- Personal development budget.
- Onsite Fitness Centre and physiotherapist.
Royal IHC is a leading supplier of maritime technology and expert craftsmanship. Driven by innovation, our dedicated experts provide a competitive edge to our worldwide customers in the dredging, offshore, mining and defence industries. However, Royal IHC is much more than vessels, equipment and services. We deliver reliable, integrated solutions that improve operational efficiency and create a platform for a more sustainable performance. As we navigate new waters, our aim remains unchanged: to discover the smartest and safest way forward for both our customers and our people. Together, we create the maritime future.
Do you have questions about Royal IHC careers? Please contact us via Recruitment@Royalihc.com