Technical Buyer (1709385)81 x bekeken
Geplaatst op: 11 jan. 2018Sector: privaat
- Selection of potential sellers in consultation with Manager Procurement. Formalize bidders list.
- Negotiates with potential sellers in foreign languages, minimum being English and German.
- To be able to carry out meetings/negotiations independently.
- Prepare commercial minutes of meetings.
- Analyse requisition packages/bids on their quality.
- Prepare inquiries and obtain sufficient acceptable quotations.
- Handles and evaluates all transportation and related logistic matters.
- Prepare and obtain approvals on commercial bid tabulations and recommendations.
- Discuss the technical evaluation with the engineer concerned.
- Place purchase orders.
- Provide all information required to Project Control Department.
- Maintain the requisition and purchase order status reports.
- Handle NCR's related to sellers and NCR's from clients (if applicable) in cooperation with the Project Manager.
- Expedite to ensure timely delivery.
- Review of seller invoices because of possible back charges seller.
- Organizes and maintains inspection services at the sellers’ workshops & manufacturing facilities.
- Prepared, if needed, to visit Sellers premises for trouble shooting world-wide
- Bachelors Degree in Engineering;
- 2-5 years of procurement (Buyer) experience in the Oil and Gas industry;
- Demonstrates a good knowledge of the procurement process;
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel);
- Fluent in English (requirement). Dutch is a preference.
- Valid work permit for the Netherlands.
Primary Location: NL-ZH-The Hague
Employee Status: Contract
Job Posting: Oct 12, 2017