Hillegom – Tijdelijk dienstverband
- Professional growth opportunities in a fast-paced start up environment!
- Take project ownership while working closely with the industry professionals.
Our client is a fast growing start up specialising in the smart training solutions sector.
As a technical purchaser you will work closely development teams and report to the production manager. In addition, you will ensure that the stock in our warehouse is up to date and be responsible for handling client negotiations. Negotiating in relation with our current suppliers as well as look for new ones.
- Taking care of contacts with suppliers
- Together with engineering team, getting and keeping parts specifications as well as the required quality test at the suppliers sharp
- Ensuring sufficient stock in the warehouse
- Achieving cost price reductions
- Taking care of the associated administrative tasks
- At least an HBO work and thinking level
- At least 5 years of experience as a technical buyer
- Can plan, organise and negotiate well
- Excellent command of the Dutch and English language in word and writing
- Experience with ERP packages, experience with implementation is a plus.
- Excellent communication and social skills
- Affinity with sports is highly valued
What do we offer:
- A competitive salary, depending on your experience.
- A fixed-term contract with a view to extension
- A job for at least 32 hours a week
Sector Procurement & Supply Chain
Sub Sector Project Inkoper
Vacatures per locatie Hillegom
Contract Type Temporary
Consultant Anastasiia Palchunova
Vacature referentie JN-062022-5648807