Technical Project Purchaser with purchasing experience74 x bekeken
As a Technical Project Purchaser with purchasing experience you will be responsible to manage all related purchasing activities within a cross-functional development team of new products (security cameras, public address and/or communication systems) which are being developed on site.
You will have the responsibility of coordinating all purchasing activities during product development process and to ensure cost, quality and delivery targets are met. You will be the first point of contact for any issues or discrepancies arising during product development process. You strive to maintain the progress, mutual interaction and tasks in such a way that the risk of overall failure is reduced, benefits are maximized and costs minimized. You will work inside the Technical Purchasing Department and in close co-operation with Project Management and Research & Development.
Technical Project Purchaser
Your contribution to something big
- Active cooperation and coordination with Research & Development, Project management and purchasing teams in a highly technical environment;
- Relationship and change management towards (key) suppliers and Research & Development;
- Safeguard that all activities are following our internal guidelines;
- Responsible for monitoring and ensuring targets are met (Quality, Cost and delivery) of purchased components;
- Project management of purchasing related activities and reporting;
- Acts on operational and tactical level;
- Responsible for the implementation of the purchasing strategy as well as the necessary alignment;
- Ensure supplier selection for tooling and components in line with Bosch supplier strategy.
What distinguishes you
- Bachelor degree or Master in preferably Industrial Engineering, Electrical Engineering or Mechanical Engineering;
- Minimum 3 years’ experience as a Technical Project Manager or Technical Buyer or Purchasing Project Manager;
- Experience with purchasing mechanics;
- Knowledge of purchasing technical components (mechanical parts, electronics, electro mechanics), systems and manufacturing processes;
- Ability to motivate others and increase team spirit;
- Strong personality and analytical skills;
- Very good communication skills;
- Fluent in English.
- Besides good employment conditions, we offer you a challenging position in a dynamic and solid organization, with sufficient room for own initiative and possibilities for professional development;
- Pleasant working atmosphere with enthusiastic and professional colleagues;
- An opportunity to shape and be part of such an innovative company.
Make it happen!
Are you the experienced Technical Project Purchaser with purchasing experience? Then apply online now. Just go to the Online Application and submit your documents. We look forward to hearing from you. For questions please contact Dorine Sluijmer, Sr. Corporate Recruiter 06 15 86 68 47.
About Bosch Security Systems B.V.
Bosch Security Systems is a global supplier of products and systems for security and communication. Protecting lives, buildings and assets is our aim. The product portfolio includes video surveillance, intrusion detection, fire detection and voice evacuation systems as well as access control and management systems. Professional audio and conference systems for communication of voice, sound and music complete the range.
About Robert Bosch
For more than 125 years, Bosch has been giving people all over the world the chance to take an active role in helping shape the future in one of the world's largest technology and research companies.
Our founder, Robert Bosch, was a visionary entrepreneur who believed that trust and product quality were the key to success. Robert Bosch’s iron determination and refusal to compromise are values that we still uphold today. You can see it in our innovative technology and excellent standards of service and support. But most of all, you can feel it when you use our products. Because they work perfectly and make sense for the life you lead (Invented for life). When you work at Bosch, you are part of a leading technology and services company.
The basis for the company’s future growth is its innovative strength. Bosch employs 55,800 associates in research and development.Bronlocatie van deze vacature