TECHNICAL PURCHASER (M/F/D)*
Our new colleague will be responsible for determining the source of the goods and services the business needs and searching for the most suitable suppliers. The Technical Purchaser selects suppliers based on the best price-quality ratio and a long-term partnership strategy. In addition, they will negotiate with vendors and supervise the delivery process for the Northern European hub of TGW under the Group’s global Purchasing strategy.
WHAT YOU’LL BE HANDLING
- You are responsible for ensuring quality, delivery compliance but also price negotiations and cost reduction.
- You are responsible for SRM and contract management.
- You are responsible for the selection, assessment and ongoing development of new and existing suppliers concerning quality, documental compliance, timely delivery and costs in support of the TGW Group.
- You are responsible for data analysis to develop appropriate procurement and negotiation strategies that maximise savings opportunities and minimize risks.
- You are responsible for tendering and creation of new contracts, revision of quotes and improvement of existing tender processes under coordination with the Purchasing Specialist and Group Purchasing Manager.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- You have some years of experience in an international technical procurement environment.
- You have a Bachelor’s Degree in Technical Business Administration or comparable, supplemented with relevant procurement training courses.
- You are able to manage costs and understand budgetary requirements.
- You have good negotiation skills and knowledge of risk management.
- You have good understanding of contract management, change management and lean manufacturing tools.
- You are a real team player who is flexible and open-minded with a solution-oriented approach.
- You are able to develop and manage internal and external relationships effectively.
- You speak English fluently; additional languages such as Dutch and/or German would be advantageous.
WHAT YOU’LL RECEIVE
- A dynamic, open and informal working environment with pleasant colleagues.
- Immediate a permanent contract with a market conform salary and 8% holiday allowance.
- Travel allowance € 0,21 per kilometre (max. 100 km per day).
- Collective Labor Agreement Metaal en Techniek, Technisch installatiebedrijf applies.
- 32 holidays plus extra age days in accordance with the Collective Labor Agreement.
- Excellent secondary employment conditions, including collective health insurance, discount on private car lease, a bicycle plan and generous employee insurance.
WE ARE LOOKING FORWARD TO YOUR APPLICATION
*TGW is an employer that promotes equal opportunities. We invite everybody interested in this job to apply.
The TGW Logistics Group is one of the leading international suppliers of material handling solutions. For more than 50 years, TGW has been planning and implementing highly automated logistics centres all around the world and also supports them during live operation – from mechatronics and controls to robotics, software and IT. Customers like Puma, Levi Strauss, Urban Outfitters, Mango or Zalando trust in TGW. TGW has locations in Europe, Asia and the USA and employs more than 4,400 people. As a foundation-owned company, a special focus is on a value-based company culture in line with the philosophy “Focusing on People – Learning and Growing”.
TGW Logistics Group
As a foundation company headquartered in Austria, we are an internationally leading provider of intralogistics solutions. As a systems integrator, we take over planning, production, implementation and maintenance of distribution centres – including everything from mechatronics to robotics to the control system and software. Today, over 4,400 employees in Europe, Asia and North America excel with expertise and outstanding solution-oriented dedication.
For questions about this vacancy, please contact Suzanne van Wezel, Talent Acquisition Advisor, by telephone or WhatsApp +31 682066424 or via email@example.com.