Temporary Public Procurement Tendermanager SW72 x bekeken
- Ref. AN7643
- Bedrijf: Anoniem
- Locatie: Home office met on-site bezoeken; Brussel (BE)
- Interim positie
- Start: 2 mei 2021
- Duur: +12 maanden
Purpose: cover the procurement process and support the team guiding through the EU Tender process. avoiding any risk related and being able to conclude the contract process on time.
Besides procurement expert this programme buyer will be a true partner for the Business. He understands and supports the programme that is future proof and aligned with the client’s ambition and strategy.
The EU tender will include an IT solution covering a platform and functional modules.
The contract must allow additional service requests and reflect agile software development elements.
Hence, we are looking for an excellent procurement approach for software development with a sound understanding of the energy domain.
The selected expert buyer will be responsible for executing the procurement necessities linked with the programme. He will act as an intermediary between the internal team and the suppliers. He will ensure compliancy with applicable procurement rules and will help boost the programme results by increasing the efficiency of procurement processes and optimizing the total cost of ownership (TCO). He ‘ll look for synergies between the internal client’s while taking into account the needs of internal customers
The Programme Buyer is in the end responsible for a successful and compliant vendor selection.. As a buyer, you directly contribute to the achievement of the objectives of a dynamic, open and motivated team, through the following tasks:
- Giving input to the preparation of the Cost Contribution Arrangement (per internal client) and Procurement Strategy and applying the rules of the Cost Contribution Arrangement to the procurement process
- Establish and carry out market research.
- Guide the project team to provide the right input and foster identifying the crucial questions.
- Conduct RFP process in accordance with the EU Tender process.
- Support the team, validating documents that are sent to the supplier.
- Being the quality gate for complete and sound tender documentation.
- Support the team, organizing workshops with suppliers, when needed.
- Negotiate - together with legal representatives - European or local contracts.
- Follow the EU Tenders procedure for final selection, including taking care of evaluation, awarding, letter for not selected vendors and stand still period.
- Prepare the necessary tender documents in English.
- Identify and implement synergies at the programme level.
- Take care of compliant qualification
- Master's degree or equivalent by experience
- 3 to 5 years of procurement experience and expertise in EU Tender procedures.
- Understanding of information technology and data communications.
- Fluency in English and French, German or Dutch is a plus.
- Project Management abilities.
- Empathy and maturity needed to build a relationship of trust with customers, suppliers and team members.
- Problem solver ability and are able to see the bigger picture.
- Communicate assertively and in a structured manner.
- Required negotiating skills.
- Good understanding of legal principles and are comfortable drafting and interpreting contractual clauses.
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV in word format with reference code AN7643 to firstname.lastname@example.org 0476 / 68.72.80 or email@example.com 0477 / 06.86.91Bronlocatie van deze vacature