- Start: 15.11.2023
- Duur: +12 maanden
- Locatie: Brussel centrum – tot 3 dagen thuiswerk mogelijk
You are an experienced IT buyer, with very good communication skills and you are able to conduct complex negotiations. You are able to handle a complete purchasing process (RFI, RFP, analysis of the proposals, contract & price negotiation,…)
Your tasks, not limited to:
- Take the lead of each acquisition project during the buying phase (market scan, supplier selection, negotiation, contracting)
- Requirements definition: Define the scope, gather the relevant data and information and get approval from the business managers.
- You will manage the Strategy preparation and presentation (approach, team,timing), RFx preparation, RFx evaluation, negotiation and the contract implementation (creation, approval, signature).
- In this process where quality is the main aspect, you are personally responsible to optimize the contractual and financial conditions of each purchase.
- Manage existing tools, assuring that the information is up-to-date in order to guarantee the quality of the process end to end and in order to document the key points of any procurement process (audit trail).
- In collaboration with the team and business partners, evaluate existing procedures and proposing improvements.
- Build good and productive working relationships with the team and internal clients.
- Give advice to internal clients and proposing solutions in case of difficult situations.
- Supplier Relationship management: you assume the primary responsibility for maintaining ongoing relationships with suppliers and controls their interaction with other functions.
- Management of the administrative activities linked to the process
- Regular reporting of activities to the manager of the department.
- work in compliancy with the procedures and methodologies installed.
- Assume all administrative tasks shared between all team members.
You’ll report to the head of the procurement manager.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills:
- Fluent in Dutch or French, with a very good understanding of the other language.
- Proficient in English
- Demand management
- Ability to analyse large quantities of information
- Able to take on an advisory role towards internal clients
Voor meer informatie, bel je naar Rina De Reys op 0477/068.691 of stuur je je CV met dagtarief en beschikbaarheid naar firstname.lastname@example.org.