Tender and Contracts Coordinator391 x bekeken
6199 AE, Maastricht-Airport
Requisition Number: 810-16569
SUMMARY OF DUTIES
Responsible for providing customer service support for customers and sales representatives, ensuring that Merit's customer needs are met or exceeded. Also performs tender responsibilities.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS PERFORMED
Customer Service Representative
- Promptly answer incoming customer calls and e-mails to place orders for products
- Enter sales orders and be responsible for all aspects of that order until satisfactory delivery to the customer is made
- Research and resolve complaints, problems, and concerns that customers may have with all facets of product ordering, sales, and service
- Support customers with various enquiries about products
- Track product shipments upon the customer's request
- Send samples of Merit's products to customers upon their request
- Liaise with shipping, marketing, quality assurance and manufacturing to ensure that Merit's products are available as soon as possible for shipment to the customer
- Track progress of and be responsible for ensuring that custom kits are manufactured in a timely manner to meet customers' demands
- Responsible for the timely and correct handling of reported RGA's
- Support the Sales Reps and Sales Manager with various tasks and projects, like various sales reports, promotional projects, preparation for sales meetings, product launches, written price quotations and offers.
- Back-up for other Customer Service Representatives and colleagues.
- Performs other related duties and tasks as required
- Analyses the results offered by tender alert services to ascertain if tender applies to Merit products.
- Prepares the application documents to get the official tender document.
- Completes the tender questionnaire for tender submission.
- Coordinates the pricing schedules needed for tender submission together with sales.
- Administers awarded tenders in the Oracle database to ensure that Customer Service can adhere to tender requirements.
SUMMARY OF EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Education and/or experience equivalent to an Associate's Degree in Business with five years of related experience in an international customer service environment.
- Demonstrated computer skills preferably spreadsheets, word processing, database and other applicable software programs. Ability to become skilled in the use of Merit's AutoCAD software.
- Excellent analytic skills, with ability to understand financial impact of decisions.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented and excellent time/project management skills.
- Results-oriented, with ability to work effectively in a matrix environment.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate well-verbally and in writing with others.
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team and make decisions quickly and accurately.
- Knowledge of applicable customer service techniques and the ability to apply those techniques while working with the public.
- Language skills:
- Native language
- Good working knowledge of English
- Computer Skills:
- Excellent Excel
- AutoCad (not required)
- Oracle (not required)
Infectious Control Risk Category III: The risk category explains whether or not employees are likely to come into contact with blood or body fluids while performing their jobs. Risk category III states employment and procedures that do not require exposure.Bronlocatie van deze vacature