- Start 1.11.2023
- Duur 31.12.2023
- Location: 1000 Brussels (or 100% remote/homeworking)
- Set the Group Procurement strategy for Network & Hardware working with multiple internal stakeholders.
- Challenge the needs in a constructive dialog with stakeholders.
- Define and drive the negotiation strategy whilst ensuring the involvement and buy in of stakeholders including Senior Executives.
- Linking with the community of Network & Hardware Sourcing Experts and developing relationships with Client’s Operating Company procurement teams (including CPO) to develop transparency on common work/vendors/challenges and to support local projects in a pull mode.
- Maintain constant market knowledge, identifying vendor strategies, detecting disruption in the market, anticipating and mitigating risks and seizing opportunities.
Your responsibilities include:
- Ensure upstream procurement involvement within the IT stakeholders through Sourcing Business Partners for Group Operations or through the network of Client’s Companies buyers in order to deliver value / savings & minimize risk exposure.
- Proactively manage contract lifecycle: renegotiation, ensure compliance etc.
- Challenging the needs: the Sourcing Lead Expert will challenge the needs and have a dialog with business areas to set the right conditions to optimize benefits. Levers will include specification/test to open to alternative solutions/alternative vendors, reuse of excess licenses available, change in deployment to optimize number of licenses.
- Gather needs throughout for aggregation purposes and getting best deals for the Group.
- Define negotiation strategy with internal stakeholders, involve these stakeholders, including Client’s Executives, when driving the negotiations with Vendors.
- Drive the contractual negotiations with Vendors and internal stakeholders (Legal, Compliance, Data Privacy, Security, Resilience).
- Provide the Procurement network Groupwide with key information about the negotiated deals, being able to promote these deals to ensure Client’s Companies adherence to them.
- Drive the development of new market opportunities (new suppliers, technologies, substitution products, etc.) for creating/ensuring competition between vendors for the benefit of our client.
- As may be assigned, operate as a Key Vendor Manager at global level (for a specific vendor), ensuring relevant alignment to Key Vendor Management framework.
- Propose and implement levers for reducing or avoiding costs through vendor competition.
- Demonstrated deep knowledge of pricing models (software metrics, SLAs, etc)
- A broad understanding of IT evolution, experience in IT Procurement +/- 5,00 years
- Experience in procurement in minimum one of the following categories: Network, Workplace or datacenter +/-3,00 years
- Knowledge of key contractual clauses
- Master’s degree in Procurement or equivalent by experience, MBA level
- CIPS certification/qualification
- Experience in a large multinational
- Fluent in English, in speaking and writing – another European language is a plus.
- Excellent negotiation skills, including experience with monopolistic like vendors.
- Ability to design and articulate negotiation strategies.
- Knowledge of key contractual clauses.
- Awareness Asset Management and deployment.
- able to work in an agile mode across the IT community..
- Creative and innovative mindset to challenge established business models and approaches.
- Ability to work with the wider leadership team.
- Experience with working in an international environment.
Voor meer informatie, bel je naar Rina De Reys op 0477/068.691 of stuur je je CV met dagtarief en beschikbaarheid naar firstname.lastname@example.org.